ADVERTISEMENT

Next UTEP coach is...

I will not. Doc Sadler must watch a lot of Mafia movies.

Why, oh why, am I wasting my time with this? I guess so that I don't have to read any more of these inane posts.

Okay, Fili, let's try to explain things this way. Assume that you were filthy rich, and were thinking of making a donation to the UTEP Athletic Department. Then this coaching search opened up. You want to make sure that Senter hires the right coach, which you are completely convinced is, say, Tang (whom you really support is irrelevant). So you go to Senter and tell him that you will make a huge donation to the department, but only if it's Tang.

Now, should Tang be arrested? Does the above scenario show that Tang watches a lot of gangster movies? Are your posts on this subject completely inane? The answers, BTW, are no, no, yes. Please drop it.

Why, oh why, am I wasting my time with this? I guess so that I don't have to read any more of these inane posts.

Okay, Fili, let's try to explain things this way. Assume that you were filthy rich, and were thinking of making a donation to the UTEP Athletic Department. Then this coaching search opened up. You want to make sure that Senter hires the right coach, which you are completely convinced is, say, Tang (whom you really support is irrelevant). So you go to Senter and tell him that you will make a huge donation to the department, but only if it's Tang.

Now, should Tang be arrested? Does the above scenario show that Tang watches a lot of gangster movies? Are your posts on this subject completely inane? The answers, BTW, are no, no, yes. Please drop it.
Yep. Happens everywhere and certainly nothing criminal about it. One of Tech's big donor's reneged on plans fund the renovation of our south endzone when his top choice for football coach wasn't interviewed.

Its dirty business. Does senter do this with other jobs??? This means the best person for job never really gets the job?? I guess job goes to the highest bidder?? What Dimel have to pay to get the job?? So you saying other coaches do this ??? Didn't what's her that celebrity from full house just get arrested. She paid the school to let her children into USC?? How is what Sadler and his booster did any different??

Its dirty business. Does senter do this with other jobs??? This means the best person for job never really gets the job?? I guess job goes to the highest bidder?? What Dimel have to pay to get the job?? So you saying other coaches do this ??? Didn't what's her that celebrity from full house just get arrested. She paid the school to let her children into USC?? How is what Sadler and his booster did any different??
Again, unless I missed it somewhere, Doc isn't asking the boosters to blackmail Senter. The boosters are doing this of their own accord.

Don't these people know none of us is being productive? Get this done already so we can get on with things. Sheesh.

Not to mention that many quality players who entered the transfer portal are already getting picked up. We need a coach ASAP.

How is Tang out if he’s at the celebration? I really doubt UTEP is holding a press conference today. It’s already 2pm. Tang could easily get to El Paso by tomorrow. Maybe he’s out, but not because he’s at Baylor’s thing.
He will be back in Waco by 5 for the parade at 6 tonight

Fili, please. Put down the heroin spoon. Then step away from your keyboard.

Again, unless I missed it somewhere, Doc isn't asking the boosters to blackmail Senter. The boosters are doing this of their own accord.

Well who ever brought up this rumor maybe wasnt suppose to bring it out in the open?? Its dirty business and everyone knows it. I guess now we know how coaches get hired. We saw this in the movie Shawshank. When the warden took money to give that guy the contract. This is the same thing. Doesn't surprise me college athletics is a dirty business.

Reactions: kickballpro
Well who ever brought up this rumor maybe wasnt suppose to bring it out in the open?? Its dirty business and everyone knows it. I guess now we know how coaches get hired. We saw this in the movie Shawshank. When the warden took money to give that guy the contract. This is the same thing. Doesn't surprise me college athletics is a dirty business.
Wtf! Hahaha

Reactions: TxRdKiller
Remember the time, idk last week....when Lou Romano piggy backed and reported the UTEP HC hiring based on a false tweet saying Jerome Tang was the head coach after three days and ZERO interviews, and the main and most trusted, most in the know media guy on the UTEP beat Steve Kaplowitz came out with the facts about 30 mins later?

I don't believe anything Romano reports, he is clueless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT