ADVERTISEMENT

Next UTEP coach is...

Personal requests for folks who haven’t been around in a bit: 1. Realm 2. Eddie (used to run it before MI) 3. Kyyote, hell might freeze over on that one though. 4. The Nun. 5. The Miners is masters guy. Though he probably never used forums lol
I quit posting 10 years ago because It's been too depressing, but I was around those early days when DHunt got this whole thing started. Let's hope for greater days ahead for basketball!

Ah soo. Pretty sneaky. How do you know all this secret stuff Fanatico?
Haha. Not secret. He said so himself a while back. Something to do with trying to log on on a different device or something to that effect.

Something similar happened to me when I got on UH’s pay site. It overrode my previous handle, which is why I was FanatiCoog on here.

ACU fans wanted to throw in money to our Haskins renovation rumor. They've been watching this board. 🤣
Yep and some of us are keeping an eye on their board. Pretty good folks over there.

Reactions: JCorona
It's nice to get the band back together! Many of us were chased off by rampant trollism, but now there is a very good moderator. Hats off to the straight-shooter! The trolls are still here but are under control.
Look for this board to really take off under the loving watch of a great moderator.

Only wimps

The same ones that told you about the renovations and Sadler combo deal?
There was obvious legs to that rumor. It wasn't reported on Twitter or social media until it came from here. It was very specific how they denied everything. I'm almost sure it's true.

Reactions: kickballpro
The $500k from Texas will at least help. Near as I can tell from comments on the ACU board is that he makes somewhere between $200k and $250k.
This is where Senter's awful negotiation skills are going to hurt us. If he hadn't made Terry the highest paid coach ever we could have closed the deal on 4 year 500k contract. Golding probably wants close to what Terry was making.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT