ADVERTISEMENT

Next UTEP coach is...

You do know a lot about drugs. I thought spoon was used for crack??

I learned it on Shawshank. Don't remember if it was Andy or Red. I dunno, it messed up their prison yard H-O-R-S-E game where they had to call bank. Anyways, you know movies. They make up shit. Oh, and the warden was a lousy corrupt booster.

If it’s Golding it took him a long time to build a winner there at ACU. Better hire than Sadler
still.

So .500 ball for a few more seasons?

If it’s Golding it took him a long time to build a winner there at ACU. Better hire than Sadler
still.

Maybe this leaking of Sadler being the front runner because of quid-pro-quo strings attached is just psyops (are operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions) by UTEP so whoever they pick of the other finalists' fans would have a "what a relief feeling" it wasn't Sadler. Also No complaints about who they chose, most people would be thinking at least it wasn't Sadler.

Damn, cause right now I'm like "anybody but Sadler.
Looks like it worked.

still.

Not sure how people are still counting those 3 years of DII and probationary period of 4 years after entering DI. Recruiting must be hard when you can’t play in the post season. Anyone think it just might stunt recruiting efforts when a kid knows he can’t play in the post season?

You will be pleased with year to year progress if it’s Golding. I have zero doubt. And if I’m wrong, I’ll never put my .02 worth in for another coach on this forum as long as I live.

Give him 2-3 years for NIT and 3-4 for NCAA. If not by 4th year, hopefully Dimel has learned not to give these lengthy ass contracts, and get rid of him.

I started here after Miner Rush died. I liked it over there better cuz of the original work but I understand why it folded.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
Golding got a new contract after his first tourney appearance. I wonder what his buyout is. ACU is private contracts are not made public.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT