ADVERTISEMENT

Next year!

PURPLEFIRE

MI Hall of Famer
Oct 5, 2003
I am very hopeful that Moore gets another year of eligibility!! If mcswiggan is as good as people are saying, Winn has another offseason to develop and kelvin jones, Matt Wilms can come in next year and hopefully add another big man we should be pretty good next year! This team just needs a guy who can rebound in my opinion and move Winn to the 4 spot! Hopefully jones can take a big leap forward as well!! Come on Floyd let's get it done!

Reactions: Carlosergio
I am very hopeful that Moore gets another year of eligibility!! If mcswiggan is as good as people are saying, Winn has another offseason to develop and kelvin jones, Matt Wilms can come in next year and hopefully add another big man we should be pretty good next year! This team just needs a guy who can rebound in my opinion and move Winn to the 4 spot! Hopefully jones can take a big leap forward as well!! Come on Floyd let's get it done!

All we have ever had in the Floyd era is a long series of "next year". I sure hope next year is finally the one.

All we have ever had in the Floyd era is a long series of "next year". I sure hope next year is finally the one.
s
I agree Luca. Sure hope we finally see the season we've all been anticipating for sooooo long. Tired of the annual "potential" thing.

I hope with all my heart next year we have a different Head Coach!

Reactions: Metal Mania Joe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT