ADVERTISEMENT

Nice article on incoming freshman guard Tim Cameron in today's EP Times

4.0 gpa speaks volumes. Bench press is nice but it's going to be a wake up call, even for CUSA standards, when he plays against some very stong guards. IMO, that's what helped teams like MTSU and UAB the last two years were their guards who were very, very strong and beat ISU and MSU respectively in the 1st round of the tournament. MTSU had Potts (I think that was his name) who was built like a college linebacker.

4.0 gpa speaks volumes. Bench press is nice but it's going to be a wake up call, even for CUSA standards, when he plays against some very stong guards. IMO, that's what helped teams like MTSU and UAB the last two years were their guards who were very, very strong and beat ISU and MSU respectively in the 1st round of the tournament. MTSU had Potts (I think that was his name) who was built like a college linebacker.

Well the one thing I can see from the photo of Cameron is that he doesn't carry an ounce of bad weight. 6-4 and 190 pounds is a pretty decent build in the college game for a freshman. I don't think Moore, nor Morris were even near that at the same height.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT