ADVERTISEMENT

No Game Thread?

We look better now than we did last season against the FCS teams. I dont know what to make of that.

Reactions: MinerFan79
Hankins got banged up on that last drive of the 1st half, haven't seen him in the 2nd half. Anyone have an update?

WTF are those bugs on the field? Huge beetles or are those huge roaches?

Down 2 RBs already. Running game hasn't skipped a beat. We're about to blow them out.

Jeezus, there's nothing I hate more than gimmick offense. STOP with the Brownholtz bullshit. If the kid can play then make him the starter. Otherwise, keep his ass on the bench until Hardison goes down with an injury.

****ing Dimel and his gimmick bullshit...

Jeezus, there's nothing I hate more than gimmick offense. STOP with the Brownholtz bullshit. If the kid can play then make him the starter. Otherwise, keep his ass on the bench until Hardison goes down with an injury.

****ing Dimel and his gimmick bullshit...
It’s straight up giving away the play. If you “must” bring him in, fake a run and throw it until the defense doesn’t know it’s going to be sneak.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
And THIS is why we continue to SUCK under Dimel. We have an opportunity to absolutely CRUSH NMSU and he brings in Brownholtz to play the 4th quarter. I mean, would a P5 do that to us? Well, probably if they are already up 60 - 3.

Gawd I ****ing wish Dimel would just go away. We will NEVER be invited to a better conference as long as our football coach takes it easy on NMSU, the worst FBS football program in history.

Jim Senter, if you are listening, WAKE THE **** UP.

**** me running...

Uh, I said this two years ago I think. Don't go deep to Wadley he's 5 feet tall, Wadley is for screens, flats, and maybe some slants. End of rant. Meant Walter Dawn #26

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: topminer
I'm happy for the win, but more 'meh" than I thought I would be. We are still undisciplined and sloppy, and the Aggies really, really suck. I'm always happy with a W, but you would think that after a blowout victory I'd be happier. If we don't significantly improve we will get killed when we play a decent team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT