ADVERTISEMENT

Not Liking the New Uniforms

Like I said, screw it lean into the cholo angle. HBCUs have their thing and they embrace it. Let’s go ahead and be the cholo school. I’d honestly prefer some Kid Frost instead of lame ass Journey.
I mean it is part of El Paso's culture, I'm good with "El Chuco" I wouldn't use the term, but there is nothing wrong with it IMO.

I mean it is part of El Paso's culture, I'm good with "El Chuco" I wouldn't use the term, but there is nothing wrong with it IMO.
I don’t call El Paso “El Chuco” either… that sounds too “Sunday Fox 92.3 Pool Party”-ish for me. But I’d rather we embrace that instead of some corny rip off nicknames everyone uses nowadays.

Get some low riders in that S Endzone area. Instead of the ROTC guys doing pushups every time the team scores get those cars to bounce. National news here we come.

I don’t call El Paso “El Chuco” either… that sounds too “Sunday Fox 92.3 Pool Party”-ish for me. But I’d rather we embrace that instead of some corny rip off nicknames everyone uses nowadays.

Get some low riders in that S Endzone area. Instead of the ROTC guys doing pushups every time the team scores get those cars to bounce. National news here we come.
100% agree

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT