ADVERTISEMENT

Odd UTSA scheduling

The game will be on ESPN+ on Thursday.
Saturday's game is on C-USA.tv.
http://mattsarzsports.com/Schedule/Weekly/basketball201819/9#.XCumqmllC2f
In other words, it could have been done.

Yes could. Doesn’t mean can. Flights, practices, etc need to be considered. Nothing from UTEP, no promotion, no nothing.

They could lower ticket prices, concessions, and put the game on TVs throughout the DHC. If the NFL doesn’t let them show the game, at least give an explanation and let people know you tried.

Senter can have his empty arena with no effort.

Reactions: John 100
Or pay for tickets to watch a losing team.

But he agrees you should buy season tickets though because that certainly WON'T show you are supporting a losing team;)

I bought season tickets to give Dimel a chance. I did, not re-newing next season. Again, you can do whatever you want with your own money, doesn’t mean you should expect others to support because you do.

Reactions: John 100
Will @JimSenter2 @UTEPATHLETICS think about moving the game to 3 PM MT instead of 7? The Cowboys game is at 6:15 PM.

If you think the Cowboy game might affect attendance in El Paso on Saturday, here in San Antonio tonight the Spurs are hosting the Raptors. It's the return of Kawhi Leonard to San Antonio. The locals now hate him so much that I'm sure Santa Anna received a warmer reception here than Leonard will receive tonight. Practically no one's focused on the college game tonight off of I-10.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT