ADVERTISEMENT

Oh yeah...

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
Oh yeah almost forgot, Utep Football won!. Gutsy year with all the injury issues. It would've been nice if we won last week and made a bowl, but good job by Kugler squeezing the most out of this team with so much adversity. Let's get everyone back, get a new QB in here and have a historic season next year!!!

Reactions: JeepJackson22
Oh yeah almost forgot, Utep Football won!. Gutsy year with all the injury issues. It would've been nice if we won last week and made a bowl, but good job by Kugler squeezing the most out of this team with so much adversity. Let's get everyone back, get a new QB in here and have a historic season next year!!!

That was a nice win today...with a couple Freshmen scoring TDs for us. Future looks bright.

All things considered, a successful year. Don't agree about the QB situation. I think a good QB will emerge from the competition we have. We also already have a 4th string backup QB if not two.

I think we need to get a transfer. Leftwich is injury prone and the head injuries are becoming a concern for the kids safety. Metz isn't ready obviously and Johnson is good at running miner, but not sure is ready to be proud set QB

Great minds think alike. I posted my FB comments right after yours...

Reactions: nattybry
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT