ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, let's take some football inventory

Vegasminer

MI Regular
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
The trolls and fence straddlers have had their say here and I doubt that they'll stop smearing their stool here because our season has collapsed and they are now as pumped up as a whore during an Auto Dealer's Convention in Vegas. As for me: I'm hurting. Hurting for the team, the coaches (not the OC, of course) and the program. When a team looses a key player to injuries they're sort of toast (see the Dallas Cowboys) and basically we're missing half the team! It's maddening to think that UTEP, both in football and basketball can't keep a complete team together for a full season. As I posted before, we are cursed. Maybe El Paso, having all this great weather, delicious Mexican food and the prettiest senoritas in the country is warping our Karma. Whatever it is, we are sunk in football. However, I'll be at the next game and the next and the next one supporting the wounded, the players and the coaches (not the OC) and believe me, I'll have a great time, win or lose. Being a true fan means never flying a white flag and running from the fight. We're gonna get bloody but hey, the coming victories in Football and Basketball will taste even sweeter after suffering the bitter taste of defeat.

the OC is simply implementing Kugs offense, he's not a renegade who makes his own independent decisions contrary to Kugs wishes, this is Kugball, blame Kugler for this offense

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
prettiest senoritas in the country is warping our Karma.

Where are they? Unless you like overweight girls with two kids who expects you to take care of them. And no, I am not saying every El Paso woman is like that, but it seems (and I am sure other people can back me up) that is true for a lot of El Paso women.

Last edited:
Where are they? Unless you like overweight girls with two kids who expects you to take care of them. And no, I am not saying every El Paso women is like that, but it seems (and I am sure other people can back me up) that is true for a lot of El Paso women.
But this doesn't affect you? Right Chi? You only date local hot weather girls.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT