ADVERTISEMENT

Ok

I have no clue when those things were said, but if you really care what somebody says to you on a message board for that long, then you really need to evaluate your life.
Preach it brother, preach it. Hey chi, taking into account the Miner's victories, we're outscoring our opponents by 22 points a game! And we all thought we were in trouble! LMAO!!!!

Preach it brother, preach it. Hey chi, taking into account the Miner's victories, we're outscoring our opponents by 22 points a game! And we all thought we were in trouble! LMAO!!!!

Technically Louisiana College doesn't count as a win in the record books, but I am glad you finally learned how to add and divide two numbers. Great job!!

Reactions: alvinosports
Technically Louisiana College doesn't count as a win in the record books, but I am glad you finally learned how to add and divide two numbers. Great job!!
It did for us, not for them. Nothing technical about it.

Cool!! There is a reason I have a higher percentage of likes compared to you, but that math is too hard for you so I won't explain it to you.
I know its all important for you chi, but I could give a rat's A$$ about the likes I receive.

It did for us, not for them. Nothing technical about it.

Wrong again.

I trust minerforlife on this one.

"It is but it isnt. UTEP will count it in the record. The ncaa wont count it. The game wont go on our official record that the ncaa compiles. It is for all intensive purposes an exhibition game. Louisiana College lists it as an exhibition game on their schedule."

Minerforlife, Nov 7, 2016

I know its all important for you chi, but I could give a rat's A$$ about the likes I receive.

Who's chi? Is that your pet name? As do I, just proving my point, but if I try to prove that point you will just keep going back forth like always. lol

Wrong again.

I trust minerforlife on this one.

"It is but it isnt. UTEP will count it in the record. The ncaa wont count it. The game wont go on our official record that the ncaa compiles. It is for all intensive purposes an exhibition game. Louisiana College lists it as an exhibition game on their schedule."

Minerforlife, Nov 7, 2016
So Minerforlife supercedes what utep and the media write? Oh my, utep should stop saying they're 2 an 6. And SDSU should revamp their statistics, because, you know, only the wins should count. Still...LMAO!!!!

Who's chi? Is that your pet name? As do I, just proving my point, but if I try to prove that point you will just keep going back forth like always. lol
Just keep telling yourself that...repeat a lie often enough... And dude, you bring up your likes to others every other week.

So Minerforlife supercedes what utep and the media write? Oh my, utep should stop saying they're 2 an 6. And SDSU should revamp their statistics, because, you know, only the wins should count. Still...LMAO!!!!

I believe him over you and I already thought it wouldn't count in the NCAA records books. You're more than welcome to dispute that.

I can't believe I read this entire worthless thread. I also can't believe Rigo lets this clown stay on this board and disrupt things. Maybe Rigo gets credit/paid based on number of posts.....that would make sense....or maybe Rigo IS this person trying to keep the board alive when we suck....makes sense too.

For the record Chi...05...music..(stop the crap already, we all know you are one and the same)....you ARE spinning the numbers to make it look like you are proving allminer wrong, but he isn't.

To properly calculate the difference between a team and ALL their opponents, you must include ALL the games won or lost. Then you divide by TOTAL number of games played. This will give you the correct amount of point differential, which all teams, conferences, and the NCAA use as their statistics. You CAN'T exclude the losses because they are a part of all games played and DO calculate into your point differential.

To only use the wins is not only incorrect, but a petty way of trying to be right. Normal folks would have just said, my bad, you are right....not keep the thread derailed like you live to do.

As for the original question, yes I think NMSU could possibly have won the CUSA title both in the regular season and the tournament. We will never know for sure...

Thanks utepfan1966, I'm sorry for this stretch of a thread, but I did my best to keep the mutt focused on the topic. I don't know who he thinks he's fooling, so sad, yet funny.

Again, the WIN IS included in the record book, but the stats AREN'T included. I don't know how hard that is to understand. That's why me, and a few others on here, stated that it's TECHNICALLY an exhibition game.

UTEP05 You are not alone. I am with you vs lord or perfection of this message board.
That's lord OF perfection, OF! Meanwhile the lord of correction has the audacity to like your quote. Thanks tontos, for helping me LMAO even more!

Maybe it would be interesting to look at their losses only and see what the average margin if defeat was. A season's avg. points per game scored and points per game allowed is all that ever matters. No one ever calculates averages on wins only or losses only.

That's lord OF perfection, OF! Meanwhile the lord of correction has the audacity to like your quote. Thanks tontos, for helping me LMAO even more!

No te digo **ingado... Have you ever heard of typing errors ? It's very common among mortals to make mistakes when typing on a keyboard. I forgot you are perfect and never make mistakes.

Proofread meathead. Especially when throwing shade at someone. That way you don't come off looking like you just did. Give up trying to mess with me, you don't stand a chance.

1422020417037.png

The "tough guy" known as allminer.

He's most likely a 12 year old kid, I'm beginning to suspect he is the great great great grandson of Great Great Great Grandma Natalicio HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Reactions: UTEP05
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT