ADVERTISEMENT

Ok

"couldn't score against anyone last year"

That says it all right there. Just admit you made a mistake and end your pathetic charade.
It says they had trouble scoring. That's all. I think you're just harping on it because you couldn't prove yours on what this thread was about. I agreed nmsu could've won CUSA anytime during the last 5 years. You brought grand canyon into the conversation. It was a bandwagon reaction on your part, plain and simple. Going back and looking at grand canyon's record the last 5 years, it is highly doubtful they would have won CUSA. Even last year where their best finish was 2nd. You and albino are going strictly on this year's team. There, can you stay on point on this?

[QUOTE="UTEP05, post: 74617, member: 3475]I only signed up a few months ago, but no purpose saying that since you think I have multiple accounts on here.

You are the former music222 and El Paso Chihuahua.[/QUOTE]

And you are allminer. Again, can't prove it, but might as well say it.

Reactions: alvinosports
It's an opinion, impossible to prove. I did prove that San Diego State didn't have problems scoring last year. If they did, they wouldn't have won 28 games.
Oh, it's an opinion now! Still a bandwagon opinion, admit it. If you want to harp on SDSU, I watched at least 6 of their games last year. They did have trouble scoring. Even coach Fisher admitted to it. They also had one of the best defenses in the country. They only outscored their opponents by 8 points on average, but we all know great defense will win you a lot of games. Think of where'd we be with a defense like that. Again, I never said they were a bad team, and again, that had nothing to do with this thread, but that was your only deflection.

Oh, it's an opinion now! Still a bandwagon opinion, admit it. If you want to harp on SDSU, I watched at least 6 of their games last year. They did have trouble scoring. Even coach Fisher admitted to it. They also had one of the best defenses in the country. They only outscored their opponents by 8 points on average, but we all know great defense will win you a lot of games. Think of where'd we be with a defense like that. Again, I never said they were a bad team, and again, that had nothing to do with this thread, but that was your only deflection.

Wrong again. Heck, the last 3 games they won 79-55, 93-78, and 72-56. They blew out UNM 83-56 and UNLV 92-56.

You have no clue what you're talking about.

Wrong again. Heck, the last 3 games they won 79-55, 93-78, and 72-56. They blew out UNM 83-56 and UNLV 92-56.

You have no clue what you're talking about.
Did you watch any of their games? I did, heard coach Fisher himself lament their offense. A lot of their offense was off their defense. When forced to play halfcourt, they struggled. 8 point differential for the season is not indicative of a good offense. Holding opponents to 60 a game is indicative of a great defense. That was their bread and butter. But then again, nothing at all do with this thread, so you did it again.

Did you watch any of their games? I did, heard coach Fisher himself lament their offense. A lot of their offense was off their defense. When forced to play halfcourt, they struggled. 8 point differential for the season is not indicative of a good offense. Holding opponents to 60 a game is indicative of a great defense. That was their bread and butter. But then again, nothing at all do with this thread, so you did it again.

I sure did, watched a number of their games.

"They only outscored their opponents by 8 points on average"- That is 100% wrong. Not sure why you think it's still true.

Thanks albino, now go to bed.

59255237dbhgf_sm.jpg

I sure did, watched a number of their games.

"They only outscored their opponents by 8 points on average"- That is 100% wrong. Not sure why you think it's still true.
My bad, you're right, I'm 100% wrong. Last year SDSU average scoring margin was 7.9 points. Unless you want to dispute sdsu's statistician.

My bad, you're right, I'm 100% wrong. Last year SDSU average scoring margin was 7.9 points. Unless you want to dispute sdsu's statistician.

Wrong again:

W 71–60 11
W 71–61 10
W 79–54 25
W 72–58 14
W 76–72 4
W 73–53 20
W 84–47 37
W 67–55 22
W 70–67 3
W 77–62 15
W 69–62 7
W 56–53 3
W 73–67 OT 6
W 70–55 15
W 57–54 3
W 67–52 15
W 69–67 2
W 78–71 OT 7
W 70–61 9
W 78–56 22
W 73–61 12
W 83–56 27
W 92–56 36
W 71–65 6
W 67–55 12
W 79–55 24
W 93–78 15
W 72–56 16

San Diego State won by an average of 14.21 points.

Chi, then explain the final team statistics on the official SDSU site that says SDSU averaged 68.6 points per game for the season, while their opponents averaged 60.6, point differential was 7.9. It's all there in black and white. This was last year's 2015-2016 season. Perhaps you conveniently went to another year? Don't know and don't care to look it up. But I went by SDSU stats, last year.

Chi, then explain the final team statistics on the official SDSU site that says SDSU averaged 68.6 points per game for the season, while their opponents averaged 60.6, point differential was 7.9. It's all there in black and white. This was last year's 2015-2016 season. Perhaps you conveniently went to another year? Don't know and don't care to look it up. But I went by SDSU stats, last year.

"They only outscored their opponents by 8 points on average"

I already proved you wrong. Those 28 wins were copied straight from their website. You're welcome to dispute those numbers if you like.

Ok, I see what you're doing. Their wins only. Good God, what a cop out. The only thing you proved is you're still a tool. LMAO!!!! Hey, take the statistics for the Miners wins ONLY, and we look damn good too! LMAO!!!!!

Ok, I see what you're doing. Their wins only. Good God, what a cop out. The only thing you proved is you're still a tool.

Your words and I proved you wrong.

"They only outscored their opponents by 8 points on average"

I didn't do anything but quote you and proved you wrong yet again. It's too easy.

Thanks for the compliment! Stay classy! I knew the insults were going to come up soon enough. They always do when somebody knows they are wrong and has nothing else to say.

I am glad you could laugh about you continually being wrong.

Anything else you want to debate? Maybe you could win a debate one of these days.
Why? So you can spin the facts again? LMAO!!!!! Stats are taken on the season as a whole, not only the victories, you proved nothing!!! LMAO!!!!!

Why? So you can spin the facts again? LMAO!!!!! Stats are taken on the season as a whole, not only the victories, you proved nothing!!! LMAO!!!!!

Adding numbers and averaging the numbers is not spinning the facts.

"They only outscored their opponents by 8 points on average"- This is 100% incorrect

I really hope that you don't have to use math at your job (if you have a job).

Adding numbers and averaging the numbers is not spinning the facts.

"They only outscored their opponents by 8 points on average"- This is 100% incorrect.
Ok, I'll send the memo to SDSU right away and tell them to change their own statistics on their own website. Forgot to add....LMAO!!!!

I really hope that you don't have to use math at your job (if you have a job).

Nice try at still trying to hide your identity. I still remember your jabs at my occupation. Anybody that works has my respect, no matter what they do, you obviously don't.

Nice try at still trying to hide your identity. I still remember your jabs at my occupation. Anybody that works has my respect, no matter what they do, you obviously don't.

I have no clue what you do for work. I don't put down people for what they do for a living, so you have the wrong person.

I am over it, I just said I remember. And if you have no clue, how do you remember the joke? Eh chi, music, 05 and all others?

Good, you finally realized you're wrong. Thank god!

It was a joke: "I really hope that you don't have to use math at your job (if you have a job)."

Are you done now? lol

Good, you finally realized you're wrong. Thank god!

It was a joke: "I really hope that you don't have to use math at your job (if you have a job)."

Are you done now? lol
Yes chi, I'm done. But not done laughing at your spin. Hey, victories only for statistics! LMAO!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT