ADVERTISEMENT

Old Miner Digs t-shirt available

NY/NJminer

All Star
Oct 6, 2001
Back around 2005 during the Gillespie and early Price era, this board was rocking and some of us met up would watch games. I think some of us in the DFW area also attending a couple games together. Was a bunch of fun. Anyway, my brothers and I made some T-shirts for the board. Some were even personalized with handles on the back. We made the shirt with an old UTEP logo from the 70s. we printed a few extra and sold them pretty much at cost. Anyway, I'm back in EP cleaning out my old bedroom at my parent's house and I found a shirt. It's XXL (which is probably why it was left over). It's pretty much new. Just washed it to clean out the dust. If anyone wants it, let me know. I have it in EP or can take it back to DFW if someone out there wants it.

Digs shirt

Interesting, I never knew that there was a white version. I bought a blue and an orange shirt from you back in the day with my MinerDigs handle on the back. I dusted it off and wore it to the UTEP/UTSA basketball game last year. Unfortunately it didn't bring us any luck, we lost. :-(

Interesting, I never knew that there was a white version. I bought a blue and an orange shirt from you back in the day with my MinerDigs handle on the back. I dusted it off and wore it to the UTEP/UTSA basketball game last year. Unfortunately it didn't bring us any luck, we lost. :-(
it was the era were those 80s looking ribbed t-shirts were in, lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT