ADVERTISEMENT

OT : ALL THINGS SOCCER (-) WC and EURO CUP 😜

Canada is playing pretty good. They going balls out because they don't want 2026 to be the reason they qualified for a world cup. I don't know much about the canadian team, but I'm sure they are playing their "A" team in these early qualifiers, but they look dangerous regardless. USA and Mexico can still make moves (but not for long) when it comes to players
They have some really good players right now. Davies starts for Bayern Munich and I believe they have a guy that starts for Lille. This is unquestionably their best generation

Reactions: Randaddy Miner
There is a pic of Pepi holding a flag that his parents took to the game where he is representing El Paso. It says "we caught the train in El Paso." I can't find it, but I'm sure nowins will appreciate it

Looking forward to watching Pepi earn his 3rd cap tonight.

With Antonee Robinson out I’m hoping for Dest and Shaq Moore at outside back, Miles Rob and Zimmerman at the two center backs.

Musah and De La Torre looked really good pushing the ball forward during their brief stints last game. I’d like to see them as outside mids and Tyler Adams start at center mid.

Up top…Aaronson, of course Pepi, and I’d like to see Hoppe back on the pitch. He brought a lot of energy and created havoc for defenses in the Golf Cup.

Reactions: axingfools1
The chemistry of this lineup is garbage. Sloppy, uninspired soccer being played right now.
I'm not watching but I can only imagine from watching his protege at Austin manage the season. He's worse than Osorio at México with his rotaciones.

Lordy, we look awful. Hate how Berhalter waits so damn long to make any substitutions. Bello looks so lost out there.

Can Berhalter leave a lineup alone for just a game or two.

Why he’s not playing the guys hitting their rhythm, I have no clue.

Reactions: axingfools1
Can Berhalter leave a lineup alone for just a game or two.

Why he’s not playing the guys hitting their rhythm, I have no clue.
He probably thinks playing 3 games over a 2 week span is too much to ask for a professional athlete.

He probably thinks playing 3 games over a 2 week span is too much to ask for a professional athlete.
It seems like it. Even though we average like only 23 years of age. Such a different looking team from just 4 days ago.

It’s on Berhalter. Seems like every other game or two we look like complete crap. No consistency.

Reactions: kickballpro
It seems like it. Even though we average like only 23 years of age. Such a different looking team from just 4 days ago.

It’s on Berhalter. Seems like every other game or two we look like complete crap. No consistency.
I know all about it. We beat Galaxy 2-0 on Sunday then he decided to sit our 3 best players for the Wednesday game and we lost 3-0. He brings them back on Sunday and we beat Salt Lake. The funny thing is now they have two weeks off for the international break. Makes no sense to have rested them. Where do you think he learned that from? Gregg.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
One of you guys asked me when was the last time I saw a dive against the USMNT when I complained about it a few months ago.

Another El Paso product to keep an eye on. Still hasn't made the big league yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT