ADVERTISEMENT

OT : ALL THINGS SOCCER (-) WC and EURO CUP 😜

Panama is the game that I think will be the big test in this window. I don't think Jamaica and Costa Rica are playing good. One thing is, I hope we have a smaller squad for the next window. It's too many players in the mix to get use to playing together. We'll only have 5 months left of qualifiers after this window. We need at least 7 points in this window

The US needs 3 points out of this one. Jamaica’s best two strikers are out due to injury. Anything less than a win will be a let down.

2-0 US.

You gonna be there Corona?
I agree USMNT should win this one. Not going to this game.

I like what Musah brings to the table too. Feel like the two 18 year olds were the best players on the pitch tonight.
I thought Weah looked pretty good too. Our attacking line is stacking up. Pepi is not fast but the best finisher we've had in years. He has great positioning and is pretty deadly on the air too.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I thought Weah looked pretty good too. Our attacking line is stacking up. Pepi is not fast but the best finisher we've had in years. He has great positioning and is pretty deadly on the air too.
I agree. I actually posted that just as Musah had come off the field. Weah was part of that substitution. He looked really good too!

Pepi has a very high IQ at soccer. He's a midfielder's and the 10's dream when it comes to attacking. His runs are very calculated. Defensive players lose him all the time. When he checks back to the ball it usually is to pull a defender up and open up a run from the wing to the middle for someone else and the kid can finish.

Pepi has a very high IQ at soccer. He's a midfielder's and the 10's dream when it comes to attacking. His runs are very calculated. Defensive players lose him all the time. When he checks back to the ball it usually is to pull a defender up and open up a run from the wing to the middle for someone else and the kid can finish.
Zardes had three opportunities after Pepi left and didn't capitalize on one of them. I think Pepi scores on at least one of them, easy hat-trick (forgive my hockey terminology).

because nobody goes to malls anymore... Don't be such a hater
Obviously you have never been to Cielo Vista Mall lately. And I was at mall in a different city earlier this week and there were plenty of people there. Ok, he wouldn’t be recognized at a LA Rams game. Is that better?

Just because he’s not a recognizable person, doesn’t mean I am a hater.

Canada appears to be a legitimate threat to the two traditional CONCACAF powers during this qualifying cycle. I wonder if it's just a good generation or if this is what we can expect going forward

Obviously you have never been to Cielo Vista Mall lately. And I was at mall in a different city earlier this week and there were plenty of people there. Ok, he wouldn’t be recognized at a LA Rams game. Is that better?

Just because he’s not a recognizable person, doesn’t mean I am a hater.
Well, that wouldn't be my first choice to hangout at

Canada appears to be a legitimate threat to the two traditional CONCACAF powers during this qualifying cycle. I wonder if it's just a good generation or if this is what we can expect going forward
Canada is playing pretty good. They going balls out because they don't want 2026 to be the reason they qualified for a world cup. I don't know much about the canadian team, but I'm sure they are playing their "A" team in these early qualifiers, but they look dangerous regardless. USA and Mexico can still make moves (but not for long) when it comes to players

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT