ADVERTISEMENT

OT : ALL THINGS SOCCER (-) WC and EURO CUP 😜

The US is knocking on the door. Even with the bus parked in front of the goal. It’s only a matter of time before it cracks, then I feel a flurry of goals coming.

The US is knocking on the door. Even with the bus parked in front of the goal. It’s only a matter of time before it cracks, then I feel a flurry of goals coming.
USMNT needs to score before the 30th minute. If CR can survive this onslaught their confidence will grow and it will become more difficult for USMNT to break them. Yes, USMNT is very dangerous on the attack and can break their back line at any moment.

We will never know if Turner would have made a save. Oh well.
Yep. I didn’t get too bent out of shape about that goal. It was an anomaly. Shouldn’t have happened but did.

It was pretty quickly apparent to me that the US can control this game. I like their chances.

Something no one will talk about but is important to the SG culture is how awful this tifo is. They didn't hang it straight and they didn't hand paint it. Columbus fans have nothing on Austin. Yes, Austin and Columbus soccer fans have a lot of beef.

Nice goal. Crazy to think the only reason why he's playing is cuz Arriola was hurt in pre game warm-ups.

I'm not convinced Greg knows how to manage his talent.

Reactions: NoNCAAWinsSince1992
It's interesting how you're so passive with USMNT but ready to jump on every little thing that UTEP does
Please show where I am jumping on giving up early touchdowns.

Also, it should be obvious, I am more “invested” in UTEP football and basketball than the USMNT. Of course, I would be less upset over USMNT. Btw, this is a Miners board, not a USMNT one. I don’t post on any of those.

Please show where I am jumping on giving up early touchdowns.

Also, it should be obvious, I am more “invested” in UTEP football and basketball than the USMNT. Of course, I would be less upset over USMNT. Btw, this is a Miners board, not a USMNT one. I don’t post on any of those.
I'm not taking the time to do that, your body of work speaks for itself. Back to soccer talk

I still find it crazy that USMNT gets higher ratings on the Spanish network than on the English one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT