ADVERTISEMENT

OT : ALL THINGS SOCCER (-) WC and EURO CUP 😜

I looked up Diego Fagundez who is the all time leading scorer in MLS as a teen and he’s never represented Uruguay at the international level. I’ve never watched MLS, but has the US Soccer Federation tried to get these fringe international players to switch allegiance to the US? Mexico has used naturalized players such as Funes-Mori, Zinha and Guillermo Franco.
He’s not on the level of a Funes-Mori

Last edited:
Freddy Adu... I think I'm reading the question correctly

edit: I don't know but I think there have been a lot of players, even before Adu

Last edited:
Interesting lineup Berhalter is going with tonight.

Moved Ream to the inside…probably to limit liability.

Don’t always agree with GB, but his success up to this point is hard to argue withX

Interesting lineup Berhalter is going with tonight.

Moved Ream to the inside…probably to limit liability.

Don’t always agree with GB, but his success up to this point is hard to argue withX
Definitely not our top line up.

I'm high on Robinson.

We better find some goals from our strikers, or we will struggle again

Reactions: MineroFanatico
Definitely not our top line up.

I'm high on Robinson.

We better find some goals from our strikers, or we will struggle again
I like Robinson too. I’d rather see Brooks than Ream. Also, glad to see Yedlin back on the pitch.

I think Reyna and Sargent can connect. Just don’t know enough about De La Fuente, and how he will fit in chemistry wise. Hoping for a nice surprise.

Reactions: axingfools1
Just don’t know enough about De La Fuente, and how he will fit in chemistry wise. Hoping for a nice surprise.
According to someone on this thread he sucks because he couldn’t get regular playing time at one of the biggest clubs in the world and was sold to OM.

US had some good chances, but they let these bad teams hang around when they’re on the road.

Typical Concacaf game. Lots of fouls, no game flow, stoppage of play, its really textbook on how these teams play the US and Mexico when they host.

I feel like I just watched a Hoosier's practice. Pass 5 times before you shoot.

Last edited:
Our midfield sucked.... Sargeant sucked.... That ronald McDonald look alike couldn't take Grimace on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT