ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bob Stoops just retired...

Heard it is not health reasons.

Also heard he has twin boys who will be seniors this year. Apparently both will be playing cfb somewhere next year. Maybe he actually enjoy family life before it changes drastically in a year.

Good coach, ran a clean program, won one national championship but that was a long time ago. There must have been some kind of issue. If he had planned retirement, it wouldn't be 3 months before the season started.

Good coach, ran a clean program, won one national championship but that was a long time ago. There must have been some kind of issue. If he had planned retirement, it wouldn't be 3 months before the season started.

Clean program? Ummmmm....pass that shit ran around dub! Puff, puff, give brother!

Ok, it wasn't Barry Switzer bad, nor 'bama who should've received the death penalty years ago bad, but it was far from clean. Hey, Price did leave a mess so who am I to judge?!

And I say that because I married into family who are graduates of OU and others who are both and loyal to the core and they will never admit he ran a "clean" program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT