ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

he should’ve run out of bounds and taken the shot on 4th
He probably didn't even know how much time he had left, since he had just spent several seconds almost being sacked for the second play in a row. (Great blocking, guys!)

Sad that Dallas will need at least 500 passing yards to win a game. Defense is still atrocious. Yes, this was not Dak's best game, but damn, he threw for almost 500 yards in a loss. What does he have to do , throw for 700 for it to be his best? Any normal team with a shred of defense, and this is an easy win.

I can hear Jerry now saying that the team should be 3-0, and yet they are 1-2 and could just as easily be 0-3. This is the same thing every single year. Look for the team to be 7-9 or 8-8, win the horrible NFC East, maybe a wild card win, and then a quick exit. Imagine if they were actually in a decent division, they would not even make the playoffs.

Rinse and repeat.

Sad that Dallas will need at least 500 passing yards to win a game. Defense is still atrocious. Yes, this was not Dak's best game, but damn, he threw for almost 500 yards in a loss. What does he have to do , throw for 700 for it to be his best? Any normal team with a shred of defense, and this is an easy win.

I can hear Jerry now saying that the team should be 3-0, and yet they are 1-2 and could just as easily be 0-3. This is the same thing every single year. Look for the team to be 7-9 or 8-8, win the horrible NFC East, maybe a wild card win, and then a quick exit. Imagine if they were actually in a decent division, they would not even make the playoffs.

Rinse and repeat.
I agree.

At least it will only get easier from here, with all the NFC East teams remaining.

Reactions: kickballpro
The NFC East is one boneheaded special teams play away from being 1-10-1, with the only win coming in a divisional game.

Reactions: develman
The NFC East is one boneheaded special teams play away from being 1-10-1, with the only win coming in a divisional game.
You all need to bone up on the NFC South. Drew Brees gives this division legit status, otherwise it would be just one step above the SEC. Splashing Coach Rivera's face as the ultimate NFL "Uber" coach all over the TV was a bust and Cam Newton's fashion consultant's wants their suits back. Tampa will still finish .500 and bloat itself and pop after Thanksgiving. Atlanta, once again, has proven why it is a NFL Meme poop show.

Our coach Riverboat Ron since last week declared our season as an R&D year.

Why is the Cowboys defense so bad?
Jery Jones.
He knew our secondary was going to be pathetic and did nothing to improve it. He should have pulled the trigger to acquire Jamal Adams from the Jets.
Another week......another shootout. I can't believe we just allowed the Browns to put up 31 points in the first half.

Jery Jones.
He knew our secondary was going to be pathetic and did nothing to improve it. He should have pulled the trigger to acquire Jamal Adams from the Jets.
Another week......another shootout. I can't believe we just allowed the Browns to put up 31 points in the first half.
Sadly, I can. The Cowboys aren't going to stop anybody this season.

With the numbers Dak is putting up, they will still win some shootouts, but in games like today, they can't afford those turnovers.

Jery Jones.

Spent alot of money on a few a guys. Jamal Adams would just create more holes elsewhere because he will also want elite money

Spent alot of money on a few a guys. Jamal Adams would just create more holes elsewhere because he will also want elite money
Adams will want elite money because he is an elite safety. We could use an elite player in this huge hole of a secondary that we have.
Who did JJ spend alot of money on in this secondary??

Last edited:
At least the offense is capable of scoring 4 TD's in a quarter, so we still have a chance in the 4th quarter to win this game if the invisible defense can not allow Cleveland to score any points in the 4th.

If you’re gonna take a to then take it right away not with 25 seconds left on the play clock.

Should have done what they did on the last kick. Oh well need another 3 n out.

If they would have returned that block kick for a two point conversion it would be a 40-47 game with Dallas getting the ball back. Another missed opportunity.

If they would have returned that block kick for a two point conversion it would be a 40-47 game with Dallas getting the ball back. Another missed opportunity.
1. They tried.
2. There was a penalty anyway, so it wouldn't have counted, so not really an "opportunity" to miss.

Reactions: JCorona
Cowboys are 1-3 and tied for first in the nfc East 😂
Yes, and that is exactly what Jerry Jones will tell you. 6-10, win the division, what an accomplishment.

Now the issue becomes, if you pay Dak what he wants, you have to let receivers, and O lineman go, and you can't pay to get anyone decent for the worst defense I have seen in my 40 plus years of watching the Cowboys.

You may have to let Dak go to improve the overall team. There may be no way around it.

Yes, and that is exactly what Jerry Jones will tell you. 6-10, win the division, what an accomplishment.

Now the issue becomes, if you pay Dak what he wants, you have to let receivers, and O lineman go, and you can't pay to get anyone decent for the worst defense I have seen in my 40 plus years of watching the Cowboys.

You may have to let Dak go to improve the overall team. There may be no way around it.

Thats an interesting point. You can't pay everyone and unfortunately Lawerence and Jaylon Smith haven’t lived up to their deals and they will be on the hook for a while.

Reactions: Rocketsr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT