ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

Manchester United lose
Liverpool lose
Cowboys lose
Great Sunday 😎
Yooo! MU fan here and what a crap-show! No Sancho, but let’s get 30+ Cavani. Maguire getting arrested. Ownership focused on money like Jerry, and that’s only going to win you Europa titles.

Yooo! MU fan here and what a crap-show! No Sancho, but let’s get 30+ Cavani. Maguire getting arrested. Ownership focused on money like Jerry, and that’s only going to win you Europa titles.

Im a Tottenham fan and I didn’t see that happening in my wildest dreams, especially after Sanchez gave up that penalty in the opening two minutes.

I agree that Cavani does nothing to shore up the defense but he’s a proven goal scorer. The guy has had to compete with the likes of Zlatan, Icardi, Mbappe and Neymar and all he’s done is become PSG’s all time leading goal scorer. I know he’s 33 and last year was a bad year but if he comes on late in the game with guys like Fernandez, Progba and Rashford running around him I think he can score some goals. I don’t know United that well but is it true they don’t have a natural no 9? Because if that’s the case United are getting the best free agent no 9 and that means they won’t have to play anyone out of position going forward.

Last edited:
Im a Tottenham fan and I didn’t see that happening in my wildest dreams, especially after Sanchez gave up that penalty in the opening two minutes.

I agree that Cavani does nothing to shore up the defense but he’s a proven goal scorer. The guy has had to compete with the likes of Zlatan, Icardi, Mbappe and Neymar and all he’s done is become PSG’s all time leading goal scorer. I know he’s 33 and last year was a bad year but if he comes on late in the game with guys like Fernandez, Progba and Rashford running around him I think he can score some goals. I don’t know United that well but is it true they don’t have a natural no 9? Because if that’s the case United are getting the best free agent no 9 and that means they won’t have to play anyone out of position going forward.

Watching the All or Nothing on Amazon Prime, it features Tottenham.

That one was better than the Leeds United one and even the City one (and I’m a city fan) because of how the club adapted during the pandemic. José Mourinho is with the price of admission 😂

That was a great series. Last season was something else. It’s a shame they didn’t cover the last couple of months under Pochettino. The run that team had to get to the Champions League Final beating Manchester City (The ball did hit Llorente on the arm) and Ajax was unreal. To go from that to firing their coach in less than 8 months was insane.

Without looking it up, who is Dalton’s backup?
[/QUOTE]
I know he was their last draft pick. Don't know the name though.

Reactions: unihorn
Cowboys offense was never the issue. So, unless the defense gets better, they will not win a playoff game.

Now on the flip side, this is really possible as Dallas will now run the ball a ton more, control the clock, and allow the defense to rest and not be out on the field for most of the game. Dalton is also capable, as you saw from the game to lead the offense. The big question is if the defense will get better?

A lot of that is a big IF.

Reactions: JCorona
I know he was their last draft pick. Don't know the name though.
I think they should pick up Trevor Siemian.
[/QUOTE]
The pickins are slim on the FA market. If they're going to pick someone up off the street, I'd guess it would either be Paxton Lynch or Cooper Rush.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT