ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

Michael Irvin would mug cornerbacks and he rarely got called for it. That was nowhere near that. It should have been a no-call. But I'm glad they called it. Vander Esch Broken collar bone..............after the Giants lose to the Steelers the team without a name will be in first place in the NFC East.

Reactions: minerfan_14
My take is.....It doesn't look any different with Mc Carthy than it did with Garrett. The O line looked puny. Gonna be another disappointing season unless there's massive improvement on both sides of the ball.

Reactions: NewYorkCityMiner
I think you shouldn't allow refs who never played the game to be officiating. In any sport. All you get is a bunch of dumb asses on the field who never played a game or a bunch of dumb shits who are in it for the cash

More bad coaching. We have 2 new tackles and all we do is run on 1st and 2nd down, then let the falcons pin their ears back. Be aggressive. Get some quick hits, RB out of the backfield.

If we get behind we are screwed with the 2 new tackles

Bring back Garrett. Reanimate Tom Landry. What's Chan Gailey doing these days? Do something.

Jesus. Cowboys already in desperation mode. Its just sad.

Throw the football early and often on offense. Dak needs to step up in the pocket and run if he has to.

Reactions: mikesarabia
Dumb call to go for 2 there by Atlanta. No reason at all to do that up 19 in the second quarter

DBs playing 8-10 yards off their man on 4th and 2 and 2nd and goal from the 8. I dont get it?

We can't stop ATL on 3rd down because our DBs are afraid to get beat deep. We should be pounding these receivers at the line.

down 15 with 8 minutes left. Who wants to bet that we will run? Let's go hurry up. We need a 2 minute drive now!

UTEP with a crappy win and crappy Cowboys with another loss, weekend definitely looking up.

Great so now it’s definitely a two possession game. Bad decision. At 39-31 if we stop them all we need is a td and a two point conversion to tie the game. Awful coaching last night and today.

Reactions: axingfools1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT