ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

I don't know about this prevent defense. Okay, the Panthers are out of timeouts and it will force them to use some clock, but it's letting them march down the field.

Almost a perfect day. Eagles and Redskins lost, but the Giants upset the Saints in OT. Cowboys still alone in first place. Up next vs. division rivals Giants.

No worries Cowboys by at least 21, and I hate the Boys. They do have a good chance to make it to the NFC championship game. Maybe even the Super Bowl.

DanceMove2-1438888750.gif

If the Giants lose this game, their defense will at least leave the blueprint for the rest of the NFL on how to attack the Cowboys offensive line. It’s been brutal to watch today.

That should pretty much do it. Impressive goal line stand then 99 yard drive.

If the Giants lose this game, their defense will at least leave the blueprint for the rest of the NFL on how to attack the Cowboys offensive line. It’s been brutal to watch today.
I am not so sure. You have to remember, Dallas still has some injuries on offense. Collins and Gallup to name 2. I also don't think Dallas has had a complete game offensively, and that is very scary. Remember, the Cowboys adjusted against Tampa Bay and threw almost every down, then adjusted for their next game with the Chargers. This team has had over 200 yards rushing every game except the Tampa game.

I just don't see anyone slowing down the offense. They can play at less than par and still beat you because the defense is much better. They will be a nightmare for anyone to stop because of so many weapons. I hate to say it, but if this team really gets it going and the defense continues to improve, I don't see anyone else matching up with them. If you slow the pass, they will run all over you. If you load the line to stop the run, the opposite happens.

For the first time, I am truly excited because they are actually playing close to their potential.

When will people just start judging people on what’s on the inside instead of the outside.
That goes to both conservatives and liberals!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT