ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

Tampa Bay played like crap. What did they have- 4 turnovers. You turn the ball over 4 times 99% of the time you are going to lose. TB tried to hand that game to Dallas, but the Cowboys refused to accept victory!

Tampa Bay played like crap. What did they have- 4 turnovers. You turn the ball over 4 times 99% of the time you are going to lose. TB tried to hand that game to Dallas, but the Cowboys refused to accept victory!
I see! DALLAS SUCKS AND TAMPA BAY PLAYED LIKE CRAP.
'NUF SAID. CAN'T CONTEND WITH THAT DEEP THINKING LOGIC.

Alright; if Dallas sucks losing by 2 points, what if the ref had thrown a flag (which he should have for offensive pass interference ) and TB didn't score and Dallas wins by 1 point do they still suck or does TB suck?
Dallas has some talent, and I like Kellen Moore, but I don’t think McCarthy is going to take us to a Super Bowl.

You can't win without running the ball and throwing 60 times a game. Not scoring in the Red Zone and also when you do, settling for field goals is our achilles heel.
Team looks like the Run and shoot without the Run. Never seen a team that throws almost every down, and runs only when it is obvious it is a running play. They need to run the ball more to keep defenses honest.

Will say this, Dak played like a guy that earned his money. He is the perfect QB for a line that is not up to par yet. Defense is much better and they played a guy that gets the ball out quicker than any other QB. So, against some other teams, they will get more sacks.

More questions will be answered against the Chargers, which is a game you have to win if you want to contend. They were not supposed to beat TB, and yet they put themselves in a position to, that is more than I could have hoped for.

I am pleased for now, and I have a hunch we will run the ball much more, as this was the game plan against TB and will not be against the Chargers.

jerry-jones-south-park.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT