ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

Yes sir. It's just a football game. Life goes on.
Yes, for 27 straight years. Next year will be 28 without a divisional playoff win. You have to start understanding until Jerry hires a real coach that is not a puppet, and fires himself for the horrible job he has done as a GM, this will go on forever.

Cowboys need a coach that teaches accountability. 15 penalties today, and led the league in them. Jimmy Johnson would have thrown some of the players off the team to set an example.

Zeke needs to be released to free up his contact. Another stupid move by Jerry when it has been proven over and over that you do not sign RB's to huge long term contracts. But Jerry knows everything as he has been instrumental in the great success of keeping the 27 year streak alive, his truly greatest accomplishment.

Reactions: SuperMiner69
Yes, for 27 straight years. Next year will be 28 without a divisional playoff win. You have to start understanding until Jerry hires a real coach that is not a puppet, and fires himself for the horrible job he has done as a GM, this will go on forever.

Cowboys need a coach that teaches accountability. 15 penalties today, and led the league in them. Jimmy Johnson would have thrown some of the players off the team to set an example.

Zeke needs to be released to free up his contact. Another stupid move by Jerry when it has been proven over and over that you do not sign RB's to huge long term contracts. But Jerry knows everything as he has been instrumental in the great success of keeping the 27 year streak alive, his truly greatest accomplishment.

Reactions: Rocketsr

It's all good. I'm over it. Like any fan I enter the season with the optimisim of reaching the championship but a lifetime of losing from all my teams has taught me to expect just that.

No.....cowboys are doing everything just right!!!! Why not go for 40 straight years?
Go Boys! Go Jerruh!!!!

To many to post on here but the fights were a plenty. Fans broke them up, cops didn’t even touch them.

It's all good. I'm over it. Like any fan I enter the season with the optimisim of reaching the championship but a lifetime of losing from all my teams has taught me to expect just that.

Thought you might like this article. I have been able to see through the Cowboys because I have experienced all of the 27 years and the winning ones before. So this article may help you through future seasons of frustration, and learn what to expect year after year.

Cowboys lose nothing by firing Fat Mike. All he did yesterday was whine at refs and stare at the big screen.

What they gain is a sacrificial lamb and maybe a better head coach.

Cowboys lose nothing by firing Fat Mike. All he did yesterday was whine at refs and stare at the big screen.

Not really. Tell me one head coach besides Parcells that Jerry has hired that has been any good. Parcells could not put up with him and left after 2 years as he righted the ship. That ship was quickly put under water by another yes man/puppet of Jerry.

What the team really needs is a good GM that hires the right coach. Jerry basically wants to have a puppet as coach that will do everything he says, be the GM, the President and owner. And Cowboy fans wonder why they haven't won a divisional playoff game since the 1995 season. Well, there is your answer.

Not really. Tell me one head coach besides Parcells that Jerry has hired that has been any good. Parcells could not put up with him and left after 2 years as he righted the ship. That ship was quickly put under water by another yes man/puppet of Jerry.

What the team really needs is a good GM that hires the right coach. Jerry basically wants to have a puppet as coach that will do everything he says, be the GM, the President and owner. And Cowboy fans wonder why they haven't won a divisional playoff game since the 1995 season. Well, there is your answer.
And you think he’s going to hire a real GM? Riiight…

Like who? Most coaches don't want to work in Dallas.

Stupid Cardinals didn't hit on the over cuz they couldn't do shit with the ball.

Eli: Let's go to Peyton." Peyton: "I can't hear sh*t" Eli: "Never mind"

EmptySimplisticHyracotherium-max-1mb.gif

Quinn— before he gets hired away.
Quinn is not a good head coach. He is a good Defensive Coordinator. Just like Wade Phillips is a great Defensive Coordinator not a head coach.

The same can be said about Dave Campo, as he was a great special teams coach, and not a good head coach.

Sean Payton may have been the only assistant on the Cowboys that made a good head coach. Dave Wannstedt and Norv Turner were not.

Reactions: axingfools1
Quinn is not a good head coach. He is a good Defensive Coordinator. Just like Wade Phillips is a great Defensive Coordinator not a head coach.

The same can be said about Dave Campo, as he was a great special teams coach, and not a good head coach.

Sean Payton may have been the only assistant on the Cowboys that made a good head coach. Dave Wannstedt and Norv Turner were not.
Neither is Fat Mike.

Go Chiefs!!!! My wife is from KC and she didn't know much about football other than they were "Raider Haters"......well, with the Hunt's letting the GM do his job, hiring Andy, and Andy doing his job in identifying the right personnel and collaborating with the GM, the Magic Man (Mahomes) has put a spell over my wife and created a beast....amazingly she has learned the basics of football and now wants to watch each week (including other games)....I have gladly hopped on her bandwagon in order to watch Super Bowl caliber football and having her get involved in the sport. She does refer to the Cowboys as my team since I was a lifelong fan and now that her team is winning, but I am happy to root KC on as she is now watching football and moved on from the Cowboys for as long as Jerruh is in charge. I seem conflicted as I root for the Cowboys superficially but am actually rooting for them to lose just to get under Jerruh's skin. As long as Jerruh is in control of football management and coaching there is no end in sight for the Cowboys mediocrity... I have to say it has been fun watching a team you are rooting for go to the super bowl and win...

I'm rooting for Cincy now. What a cool story that would be. I would love to see them play at Buffalo in the AFC championship

Last edited:
Reactions: MineroFanatico
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT