ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

The Cowboys just lost to one of the worst teams in the NFL, and they had their backup on top of it. Their 2 wins are against 2 teams that are also lousy.

There should be great concern with Cowboy fans, and yet, delusionally they will beat sub par teams, while committing penalties, beat that 1 good team like they always do, and the faithful will be clamoring about the Super Bowl. Remember this is 28 straight years.
LfXQRy0.jpg

Is it worse being a UTEP fan, where you know you're going to suck year after year or being a Cowboy fan where you know you're good but no where near good enough year after year?

Cowboys keep getting thrown when they try to break anything.
I'm glad the Rangers have made me a baseball fan again. They actually emerge victorious against the elite teams. What a surprisingly great season they are having considering how bad they've been.

Reactions: mikesarabia
Forcing a McCaffrey fumble is worth cheering, too, even if the Cowboys couldn't do anything with it. I'm so sick of McCaffrey this and McCaffrey that.

What is there to be sick of? I too used to be sick of Tom Brady this and Tom Brady that until I simply accepted that he's the best that ever played the QB position. Then I understood the Tom Brady this and Tom Brady that.

Christian McCaffrey is all that and then some. The dude can play. As can the rest of the 49ers team it seems. They're pretty fvcking good and believe me; it hurts me to say that out loud.

In November, when they have the Giants, Panthers, Commanders, and Seahawks back to back, remind me not to think they've turned a corner when they run through that stretch 120-34.
Now you are learning. Took me a long time as well.

As long as Jerry is the Owner, President and GM, the Cowboys will never be an elite team.

Secondly, when Dallas wins a divisional playoff game, it will not be with Dak as their QB.

You can never be a great team while you play undisiplined football. Commit penalties, throw interceptions, and get out coached. Or, when you have a GM that is delusional.

For anyone who has criticized previous criticisms of Jerry Jones. Tell me Jerry is not the real head coach, offensive coordinator, whatever. The Cowboys will never again challenge for anything until Jerry Jones no longer owns the team. Might not at all until the Jones family is completely unaffiliated with the football team.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/cowboy...h-overhaul-would-be-ridiculous-165916528.html

Reactions: FedupMiner
Glad it happened to the Eagles, but again have football coaches lost their collective s___? Run the ball, maybe get the first down or maybe give the other team the ball at the 20 with 1:00 left and no timeouts. The other team's quarterback isn't Pat Mahomes. It isn't Russell Wilson 5 years ago. Hell, it isn't even Wade Wilson. It's Zach Wilson.

Or hey let's throw it and be awesome!

Glad it happened to the Eagles, but again have football coaches lost their collective s___? Run the ball, maybe get the first down or maybe give the other team the ball at the 20 with 1:00 left and no timeouts. The other team's quarterback isn't Pat Mahomes. It isn't Russell Wilson 5 years ago. Hell, it isn't even Wade Wilson. It's Zach Wilson.

Or hey let's throw it and be awesome!
Niners and Iggles lose; it's a good day!

Reactions: mikesarabia
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT