ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cowboys

Jerry was hoping that Trey Lance would step up, but with the 5 interceptions he threw against the Chargers yesterday, he will be stuck with Dak.

He will need a guy with Dak's arm because he is going to have to throw 40 to 50 times a game due to not having a RB. This will not allow Cooper Rush to be the guy as he is a better game manager, but would need a strong running attack to thrive.

Jerry should have signed Aaron Jones, or any of the good RBs out there to play with Zeke our FB. Then we would not have to rely on a QB that has to throw that many times a game. Dak will also set an interception record this year.

Jerry needs a complete rebuild, but he will not, as he can keep fooling the fans with decent seasons always falling short. The big thing is that window is closing, and if they do not re-build, they won't even make the playoffs a couple of years from now, and will be stuck with this team for 4 to 5 more years.

This is what needs to happen, but will not:
Jerry needs to get a real GM.
They need a real coach, not a puppet. Some of you disagree, but a guy like Belichick is that kind of guy.
Let Dak go. Replace with another veteran and draft another.
Sign a good RB, but if he is not like an Aaron Jones, you still need a FB.

The best thing is for this team to have a complete collapse, and force Jerry to make changes, or this just goes on and on.

Jerry was hoping that Trey Lance would step up, but with the 5 interceptions he threw against the Chargers yesterday, he will be stuck with Dak.

He will need a guy with Dak's arm because he is going to have to throw 40 to 50 times a game due to not having a RB. This will not allow Cooper Rush to be the guy as he is a better game manager, but would need a strong running attack to thrive.

Jerry should have signed Aaron Jones, or any of the good RBs out there to play with Zeke our FB. Then we would not have to rely on a QB that has to throw that many times a game. Dak will also set an interception record this year.

Jerry needs a complete rebuild, but he will not, as he can keep fooling the fans with decent seasons always falling short. The big thing is that window is closing, and if they do not re-build, they won't even make the playoffs a couple of years from now, and will be stuck with this team for 4 to 5 more years.

This is what needs to happen, but will not:
Jerry needs to get a real GM.
They need a real coach, not a puppet. Some of you disagree, but a guy like Belichick is that kind of guy.
Let Dak go. Replace with another veteran and draft another.
Sign a good RB, but if he is not like an Aaron Jones, you still need a FB.

The best thing is for this team to have a complete collapse, and force Jerry to make changes, or this just goes on and on.
Has not this been the Jerrah plan the last twenty five plus years? It works. He has made them the most valued team on earth! $10 billion. https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/14/sport/dallas-cowboys-nfl-10-billion-value-spt-intl/index.html

Has not this been the Jerrah plan the last twenty five plus years? It works. He has made them the most valued team on earth! $10 billion. https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/14/sport/dallas-cowboys-nfl-10-billion-value-spt-intl/index.html
I really don't care about value, I care about championships. I would think that every fan and team aims for that. Maybe Jerry doesn't care, and only cares about the money.

If the fans keep coming to the games and buying merchandise, they are the dumb ones, because they keep supporting a team that does not care about them.

The Texans have built a real team by going about it the right way and have surpassed the number of playoff wins the Cowboys have since their inception season in 2002. When Jerry starts becoming the #2 in Texas, will he change anything? No, because he is too stubborn and big headed. But, the same thing can be said about the fans because they allow Jerry to continue to do it.

Nothing will change until Jerry passes away. That is just how it is going to be. By that time, The Texans will be way better than the Cowboys. And yes, their value may be not as high as the Cowboys, but at least they care about their fans.

Reactions: FedupMiner
Fvck the Cowboys. I'm done with them. I can only support one loser anymore at my age.

Changing my pro fav to either the Cardinals or Broncos.

Another season Jerah 🤡

IMG-1335.jpg

Would have loved to see McCarthy try a 71 yard field goal to watch the Browns return it for a touchdown.

Honestly it’s hard to get excited. They lay the beat down on some teams every regular season, but come playoff time, it’s a different story. Dak is a hell of a regular season QB.
Defense carried them today. When they get ahead the defense dominates.

Dak will be Dak.

Reactions: mikesarabia
Jameis Winston IS an actual good QB. Way better than Dak. He has the resume to prove it; however, the untimely and persistent interceptions with 200 miles of passing are his bugaboo.

But, he didn't get drafted by Jerrah. If he was in, the game could have been much different with El Pasoan's biatching at Good Coffee restaurants this morning.

Jameis Winston IS an actual good QB. Way better than Dak. He has the resume to prove it; however, the untimely and persistent interceptions with 200 miles of passing are his bugaboo.

But, he didn't get drafted by Jerrah. If he was in, the game could have been much different with El Pasoan's biatching at Good Coffee restaurants this morning.

Jameis Winston is AWFUL. Are you smoking something or speaking in a tongue I don't understand?

You have to be delusional to think that Winston is even a decent QB. When has Dak come close to throwing 30 interceptions in a year? About the same number of times where Winston had a decent QB rating.

The way you talk about untimely and persistent interceptions looking ok on his resume is like saying a father only beats his kids when he's been drinking, and he is an alcoholic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT