ADVERTISEMENT

OT: El Paso Chihuahuas

Also, Tatis is most likely not playing in the day games. Most likely he will be playing Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

The other games are a lot cheaper.

You're still comparing apples to oranges. You can't compare the view from the cheap seats at Truist Park to any seat at Southwest University Park.
In your opinion, it’s okay for the grass seats to be $26 for a game, and be 4x the price of cheap seats at a Braves game?

Kind of like the home opener when the stands were like 75% empty..

The game was sold out, lines were long, and fans were loud. There were a few empty seats here and there, but nowhere near the 75 percent capacity like you claim.

I think you meant 25 percent empty. 75 percent empty means that only 25 percent of fans attended the game.

In your opinion, it’s okay for the grass seats to be $26 for a game, and be 4x the price of cheap seats at a Braves game?

Yes, because the view is a lot better.

A lawn ticket for Tuesday's game is $10, so it's better to go to that game because most likely Tatis won't be playing in the day games.

I guess you're the person that whines about the high prices at the luxury hotels and restaurants, while you're eating at McDonald's and staying a Motel 6.

I guess you're the person that whines about the high prices at the luxury hotels and restaurants, while you're eating at McDonald's and staying a Motel 6.
No, I have common sense. Which you apparently lack at times. I wouldn’t whine about high prices at a luxury hotel or restaurant, because I have the option not to take my business there. If I choose, I can go to 30 other hotels and 100s of other restaurants.

The Chihuahua’s stadium was subsidized by tax payers and $26 for a grass “seat” is outrageous. That shouldn’t even be allowed, as part of their contract with the city, calls for a certain amount of affordable seats. $26 is a price gouge. If you’re cool with that, more power to ya!

The game was sold out, lines were long, and fans were loud. There were a few empty seats here and there, but nowhere near the 75 percent capacity like you claim.

I think you meant 25 percent empty. 75 percent empty means that only 25 percent of fans attended the game.
I wasn't there. Just from what I saw on TV, but if you say otherwise I believe you.

No, I have common sense. Which you apparently lack at times. I wouldn’t whine about high prices at a luxury hotel or restaurant, because I have the option not to take my business there. If I choose, I can go to 30 other hotels and 100s of other restaurants.

The Chihuahua’s stadium was subsidized by tax payers and $26 for a grass “seat” is outrageous. That shouldn’t even be allowed, as part of their contract with the city, calls for a certain amount of affordable seats. $26 is a price gouge. If you’re cool with that, more power to ya!

And you have the option not to take your business to the Chihuahuas games and go to an MLB game for less (as you claim).

Did you not read my post? The lawn tickets for Tuesday are $10.

If you're too cheap to pay $10 or $26, then stay at home.

I wasn't there. Just from what I saw on TV, but if you say otherwise I believe you.

That was probably before the game started or later in the game. There wasn't fireworks, so since the game was a blowout there were a lot of people that left in the 8th inning. No way were the stands 75 percent empty or even 25 percent empty at the start of the game.

That was probably before the game started or later in the game. There wasn't fireworks, so since the game was a blowout there were a lot of people that left in the 8th inning. No way were the stands 75 percent empty or even 25 percent empty at the start of the game.
Yeah it must have been some really bad timing on the reporting then.

I’m not a fan of Scalping Tickets to your own event. I get that this is the new way of doing business. Hotels, Airbnb, Flights, and now events and even the movie theaters are moving to the Demand Pricing model.

One reason is like nowins said, it’s a tax payer funded stadium. Second reason, call me old, but I like a good value. It would be in my head the entire game wondering how much more I paid for my ticket then the guy next to me. Lastly, I want El Paso to have nice things. And to me this seems like it could be the beginning of the end. I don’t see El Paso being on board for 72 Games a season.

I’m not a fan of Scalping Tickets to your own event. I get that this is the new way of doing business. Hotels, Airbnb, Flights, and now events and even the movie theaters are moving to the Demand Pricing model.

One reason is like nowins said, it’s a tax payer funded stadium. Second reason, call me old, but I like a good value. It would be in my head the entire game wondering how much more I paid for my ticket then the guy next to me. Lastly, I want El Paso to have nice things. And to me this seems like it could be the beginning of the end. I don’t see El Paso being on board for 72 Games a season.

You can buy tickets to the Tuesday game for $10. A lot of tickets have been sold for Friday and Saturday. People will pay for a quality product and people will definitely pay to see Tatis.

If you want cheap tickets, then get a season or mini-season package. You will save a lot of money and you can exchange your tickets very easily.

You can buy tickets to the Tuesday game for $10. A lot of tickets have been sold for Friday and Saturday. People will pay for a quality product and people will definitely pay to see Tatis.

If you want cheap tickets, then get a season or mini-season package. You will save a lot of money and you can exchange your tickets very easily.

No I get it. I just don’t like it. I bought tickets for the Saturday game. I want to see Tatis. Paid $44 per ticket.

Reactions: develman and EPUTEP
No I get it. I just don’t like it. I bought tickets for the Saturday game. I want to see Tatis. Paid $44 per ticket.

I feel you. I hope he plays Saturday. He isn't starting today. He played Tuesday, Wednesday, off Thursday, and played yesterday.

I feel you. I hope he plays Saturday. He isn't starting today. He played Tuesday, Wednesday, off Thursday, and played yesterday.
Tatis is not in the lineup today. Does he come off the bench, we shall see?
Bottom of the 4th- ABQ 6 R 10 H 0 E
ELP 0 R 2 H 0 E

Besides a few single reserved tickets, there are only standing room only tickets available for today's game.

Last edited:
Final:
ABQ 8
ELP 3
Game 🕡: 2 hrs 34 mins.
Attendance: 8,615 (Fri.); 7,875 (Thurs.); 9,014 (Wed.), 7,057 (Tues.)
The Isotopes have won three of the four games so far.
ABQ 10
ELP 3
Game Time: 2 hrs. 50 minutes
Attendance: 7,394 (Sun.)

ABQ 5
ELP 8
Game Time: 2 hrs. 45 minutes
Attendance: 9,639 (Sat.)

SMDH.
King Of The Hill No GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts