ADVERTISEMENT

OT: El Paso Chihuahuas

111 and 51 and they bow out before the NLCS? It's almost like a one-seed losing to a 16. Padres had what 88 wins and had lost like 15 of the last 17 to the Dodgers? Damn, are the Dodgers blaming trash cans?

Hader was absolute trash in the 2nd half of the season, but now he's settled down towards the end of the season and into the playoffs. He could the difference maker (good or bad).

I bet on the Padres to win the series last year. I think maybe I was a year too early.

111 and 51 and they bow out before the NLCS? It's almost like a one-seed losing to a 16. Padres had what 88 wins and had lost like 15 of the last 17 to the Dodgers? Damn, are the Dodgers blaming trash cans?

Padres won 89 games and they beat the Dodgers 3 times out of the last 9 regular season games.

If you are going to the game on Wednesday (11:05 AM MT) ticket prices:
$99.00- behind home plate (section 112)
$80.00- (section 111)
$60.00= (section 115)
$57.00- (section 108, 109, City Hall Grill)
cheapest:
$26.00- (grass, standing room only)

LMAO. Is Aaron Judge and a bunch of other MLB players coming in for rehab assignments??? Anyone who buys tickets at those prices is insane.

You can get tickets to tonight’s Padres vs Braves game starting at $6.

If you are going to the game on Wednesday (11:05 AM MT) ticket prices:
$99.00- behind home plate (section 112)
$80.00- (section 111)
$60.00= (section 115)
$57.00- (section 108, 109, City Hall Grill)
cheapest:
$26.00- (grass, standing room only)

The prices are based on supply and demand. The game is almost sold out because schools will be at the game. The prices for the other games are cheaper.

Reactions: kickballpro
LMAO. Is Aaron Judge and a bunch of other MLB players coming in for rehab assignments??? Anyone who buys tickets at those prices is insane.

You can get tickets to tonight’s Padres vs Braves game starting at $6.

You're comparing apples to oranges. You won't get a ticket to an MLB game right behind home plate for less than $100.

The prices are based on supply and demand. The game is almost sold out because schools will be at the game. The prices for the other games are cheaper.
Kind of like the home opener when the stands were like 75% empty..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT