ADVERTISEMENT

OT: EP Times endorses Mayor Pete...

It was weird to see two humans kiss? That’s fine you don’t like those food items, they’re not living things. You might be anti-gay, but you wouldn’t wear an “I hate queers” tshirt out in public.
Were you cool with the xbox dude kissing boys? I doubt it. I don't hate gays, it's just weird to me to see the actual action take place. I'm not wired like that. I don't care if two chicks kiss, but it doesn't float my boat either. I cringe when people put pineapples on pizza, eat escargot or eat shit I'm not comfortable with, but that doesn't mean I hate them. I do hate child molesters, though.

Were you cool with the xbox dude kissing boys? I doubt it. I don't hate gays, it's just weird to me to see the actual action take place. I'm not wired like that. I don't care if two chicks kiss, but it doesn't float my boat either. I cringe when people put pineapples on pizza, eat escargot or eat shit I'm not comfortable with, but that doesn't mean I hate them. I do hate child molesters, though.

Obviously, kissing little boys and being a child molester is very different from 2 grown men kissing.

Reactions: Autograph Boy
How did you feel when Al Gore would stick his tongue down his wife's throat in public?

Reactions: Autograph Boy
How did you feel when Al Gore would stick his tongue down his wife's throat in public?
Never saw that, and I probably wouldn't care, because that's how I'm wired.... but you know what I don't like, when couples go at it all hardcore at a bar, as if nobody is there. I do cringe at that, also, but I don't hate on them either.

Wow. Apparently Bernie won EP 36% to 28% over Biden (with Biden winning Texas) with Bloomberg coming in 3rd. About 60,000 total votes. Less than 10% of the population.

@WordMiner

I acknowledge I’ve broken the rules as newly reestablished, and vow to be better going forward.
You have been. He’s having to dig up threads from months ago to find what’s he looking for.

I understand you grew up in a time where boys regularly used that word to tease others. I even remember being called that in elementary school by other kids. Some in a playful way others cuz they wanted to insult me. Times have changed and that word is canceled. Even among people that know each other.

I can differentiate context and intent.

If NW and AB are a couple and there’s hatred behind you using that word towards them then I can see their point. I don’t think that’s the case. I recommend finding other ways to insult them besides insinuating they’re gay.

Reactions: techsloth
AB was El Paso 777 when he liked the forum guidelines. He understood them and agreed to them. He had another among the many other chances he previously had at redemption when he came back as AB.

AB was El Paso 777 when he liked the forum guidelines. He understood them and agreed to them. He had another among the many other chances he previously had at redemption when he came back as AB.
That dude has switched his name so many times because he keeps getting banned, I have no idea what no wins is talking about redemption

@WordMiner Another example of homophobic slurs.
You and unihorn almost got the boot too, but you guys actually bring value to the board and have been okay the past few months. All of your posts from multiple accounts were reported just as much as the person who is banned but unlike the other person, you deserve redemption because you’ve both (unihorn) cleaned up your act in small ways and add value to UTEP discussions and I appreciate that. There will be no more discussion about this. Please move on from this, I’d hate to ban you for your old posts talking about cumshots from Tim Floyd and calling everyone a pussy, but yeah let’s just move on dude. Please.

then banish me
Even if that were in my power, I wouldn't do that. I think you've been a part of some good discussions and I have no desire to silence you.

I just wish both of you were offered the same deal. The mod has spoken and there's no sense discussing it further; what's done is done. But no, I have no desire to banish you.

I am curious if Realm was banned; he is the arch-troll and he had a big thread deleted.

In the real world when a judge has a 10 time repeat offender in front of him he usually isn’t as lenient anymore. AB has been banned countless times.

UTEP05
UTEP Grade
El Paso Sports Fan
El Paso Chihuahuas
El Paso 777
Autograph Boy
Etc...

That looks like a sweet deal. Break the rules, get banned, come back.

I guarantee you if Unihorn is banned he won’t return under a new name.

You have to admit it is pretty funny when one of their new user names digs up an old thread that has posts from one of their older names.

In the real world when a judge has a 10 time repeat offender in front of him he usually isn’t as lenient anymore. AB has been banned countless times.

UTEP05
UTEP Grade
El Paso Sports Fan
El Paso Chihuahuas
El Paso 777
Autograph Boy
Etc...

That looks like a sweet deal. Break the rules, get banned, come back.

I guarantee you if Unihorn is banned he won’t return under a new name.
don't forget my all time favorite music222

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT