ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Kyyote, I can't register for your site

utep2step

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 10, 2001
It keeps thinking I'm a bot?

Damn, everything wiped out? That had some good stuff on there! I smell Stull.

Damn Illuminati!:confused:

I was just about to post asking what the deal was. Seems like the site has been down for a few days now at least.

Whats the difference between kyotte and minerdigs? Isnt the same topics being talked about in both placed?

Whats the difference between kyotte and minerdigs? Isnt the same topics being talked about in both placed?
Some posters way back when fled Digs and started posting exclusively at the Den. So it was worth visiting to read opinions from posters you won't find here. The reasons for their flight I never bought into, and many of the posters who fled have stopped posting altogether (nineteenrabbit). Gibbi tried to get everybody to move to the Den and now Gibbi is MIA. I like kyyote but I'm not sure what function the Den currently serves, with so many of those posters gone.

This site has become a lot more active, even now in the down time of the year. It sure is nice that the trolls are gone. There are good convos going again. If I remember correctly, there was a LOT of censorship going on back then, causing the breakaway. I liked visited the Den after the break because most of the great posters here left. It now seems most have there as well. The cool thing there is you never had to watch your language. LOL
I saw the Den is trying to come back after technical difficulties. That would be cool, but if not, I hope those guys make it back over here.

With correct policing of this site, and keeping it fun, it's a good informative source for me.

BTW....someone pay minerdefense. that dude rocks.....

Why i like minerdigs you get breaking news here first. I ve been on kyyotte and i dont think they have broken any news. They just repeat what you see on here.

Kyyote was the only MFer at UTEP summer camp. Only coverage that exisisted back in the day.

It is sad about what happened to Gibbi...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT