ADVERTISEMENT

OT:Lia Thomas

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
Yes let's talk about it.

My take it's 100% wrong. There is no way to defend it.

I just cant wait for a trans person playing for a women's basketball team. It's going to happen.

A guy with alot of followers on Twitter said that it is has no effect on anyone's life and blah blah blah.

I replied that if you are a woman and lose a job/title/scholarship/reward...etc because a man changes sides, then it does effect someone.

I got banned for hateful comments.

Many people think this is crazy. A man is on the men's swim team and the next season switches to the women's. And all of us that thinks this isn't normal are told we are the crazy hateful people

A guy with alot of followers on Twitter said that it is has no effect on anyone's life and blah blah blah.

I replied that if you are a woman and lose a job/title/scholarship/reward...etc because a man changes sides, then it does effect someone.

Many people think this is crazy. A man is on the men's swim team and the next season switches to the women's. And all of us that thinks this isn't normal are told we are the crazy hateful people
I’m 100% for the freedom to express who you are, non discrimination and equality, but I have to agree, someone born (biologically) a man, participating athletically as a female, is NOT equality.

You are not hateful. You pissed off the Woke and for that I applaud you.

This is one of the subjects I lean right on.

Is this really right wing thinking? I know a number of people on the left who are pissed that this stuff is going on. In fact, the vast, vast majority of people disagree with what is happening.

Reactions: Rocketsr

Its cheating plain and simple.

Is this really right wing thinking? I know a number of people on the left who are pissed that this stuff is going on. In fact, the vast, vast majority of people disagree with what is happening.
In sports idk really know. Overall it seems that lgqbt is a left movement.

Yeah it's basically a liberal vs conservative issue I guess (which is usually categorized left vs right and not always the case), but this issue goes way beyond just being liberal.

It depends on when the person decides to “transition”, in my opinion. Wasn’t this person already competing as a male in NCAA swimming? That shouldn’t be allowed to happen.

If they decide to a change genders early in life, I have less of a problem with it.

I’m sure a lot of women and parents of girls are upset, but won’t speak up about it. They will get canceled over it. Ridiculous.

Would you Woke knuckleheads please cancel me? And by the way the Oscar's suck

Last edited:
So what are y’all’s opinions about the Supreme Court confirmation hearing regarding the definition of a woman response? IMO, The irony is that the nominee will not define what a woman is but she, in fact, was nominated because she is a woman. 🤔 Weird times that we live in.

So what are y’all’s opinions about the Supreme Court confirmation hearing regarding the definition of a woman response? IMO, The irony is that the nominee will not define what a woman is but she, in fact, was nominated because she is a woman. 🤔 Weird times that we live in.

I am curious how she can support woman's rights since she doesn't know the definition of a woman.

If you're born a man, you compete against men. What is the point of having a women's division in any sport if that is the case? Might as well make every sport coed with no limits or rules to how many males or females have to be on a team

Reactions: Rocketsr
I am curious how she can support woman's rights since she doesn't know the definition of a woman.
Exactly. And I hate to say this but I don’t think we are going to see a true solution to this transgender women in female sports until it starts affecting those sports that have a predominant LBTQ athletes. I wonder what Rappinoe would think if she lost her spot on the National team to a transgender woman. 🤔

Last edited:
Exactly. And I hate to say this but I don’t think we are going to see a true solution to this transgender women in female sports until it starts affecting those sports that have a predominant LBTQ athletes. I wonder what Rappinoe would think if she lost her spot on the National team to a transgender woman. 🤔
Great insight. Fantastic job of highlighting the point you made.

In her defense, she only has to interpret the constitution, autoboy.

As far as sports go, I think we will only see this problem in NCAA sports, because they're trying to be PC. Female athletes get barred from competing in Olympic sports for not lowering their "natural" testosterone level

Reactions: develman
By doing that, you have to know the definition of a woman.

Have you heard of Muller v. Oregon or United States v. Virginia? Those are just two cases out of many that have dealt with woman's issues.
I don't know these cases but I'm willing to bet that these cases were decided on constitutional law and not the definition of a woman. I do know that the oregon case was overturned in 1971 based on the constitution. Honestly, I don't even care about this, I just don't think a man should be competing against females in sporting events where they obviously have a physical advantage.

I guess you missed Will Smith smacking Chris Rock? haha That was definitely not staged.
He didn't punch him, because we all know paper beats rock

277518371_2713633042103264_8361291277381807281_n.jpg

Reactions: Dmanminer
I don't know these cases but I'm willing to bet that these cases were decided on constitutional law and not the definition of a woman. I do know that the oregon case was overturned in 1971 based on the constitution. Honestly, I don't even care about this, I just don't think a man should be competing against females in sporting events where they obviously have a physical advantage.

Muller v. Oregon (1908) is a U.S. Supreme Court case in which the Court considered whether a state could limit the amount of hours a WOMAN could work while not also limiting the hours of men.

You see my point? If a Supreme Court justice doesn't know the definition of a woman, then how can she rule on cases involving women?

I actually would respect it if it was the other way around. There this fight club called Streetbeefs . Its basically backyard probably unlicensed fighting. There is actually a girl who is trans and fights as a boy. She actually fights boys and she/he is pretty good. Her/He fight name is Gash. She/he does get beat pretty bad but she/he is tough.

I dont know how to copy paste links on here. But just look up Streetbeefs and Gash.

Actually I was wrong Gash is a trans but was born a male and now is female. But still either way i think i would okay with it if a female who is now male played against men. If he/she was good enough I actually would be okay with it.

Last edited:
It wasn't staged. If it was staged, why would Will Smith want to look like a fool?
His wife has made a fool of him for the past 3-4 years. Remember her “entanglement?” She cucked him on national television. His kids are entitled idiots and he overcompensated by being “macho” on tv. Heard a joke how if they did make a GI Jane 2, and offered Jada the lead….do you think she’d decline? Hell no!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT