ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Liquor

I came to the wrong place.
giphy.gif

I was preparing a White Russian to go with my cigar yesterday in anticipation of another Cowboys loss. As I'm putting the milk back into the fridge, I noticed a bottle of Buffalo Trace bourbon cream tucked away on the bottom shelf. I intinctivley poured a splash of the bourbon cream into my White Russian. Boy, WHAT. A. TREAT.

Anyway, after 3 of those, I lost focus on the game and started pondering the question posed here and posting randomly on SM. I had forgotten about Google. Recipe below.

JDubb's Russian's Revenge:
1 - 12 oz glass filled with ice
2 Oz - Kahlua Especial
2 Oz - Tito's Toilet Vodka
Top off with Milk
Splash of Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream

IMG_5374.jpg

I was preparing a White Russian to go with my cigar yesterday in anticipation of another Cowboys loss. As I'm putting the milk back into the fridge, I noticed a bottle of Buffalo Trace bourbon cream tucked away on the bottom shelf. I intinctivley poured a splash of the bourbon cream into my White Russian. Boy, WHAT. A. TREAT.

Anyway, after 3 of those, I lost focus on the game and started pondering the question posed here and posting randomly on SM. I had forgotten about Google. Recipe below.

2 Oz - Kahlua Especial
Top off with Milk

IMG_5374.jpg
Try it with stoli vanilla. Mind blowing

Reactions: jdubb66

2 Oz - Kahlua Especial
Top off with Milk

IMG_5374.jpg

Sounds delish!

I don’t often drink mixers but White Russian Is my go to winter mixed drink. Love em.

Reactions: jdubb66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT