ADVERTISEMENT

OT: My dream as a Cowboys fan

McVay would be awesome, but would he want to go to Dallas to be Jerry's puppet?
My dream as a Cowboys fan would be for Jerry to finally give up his GM position and hire a good GM that has no relation to the Jones family and only worry about attending NFL owners meetings and signing checks.

McVay would be awesome, but would he want to go to Dallas to be Jerry's puppet?
My dream as a Cowboys fan would be for Jerry to finally give up his GM position and hire a good GM that has no relation to the Jones family and only worry about attending NFL owners meetings and signing checks.

That’s why my dream is for both unihorn and JCorona’s dreams come true.

Even if Jerry passes away, his sons are going to be just like him with his 100% involvement in the team.

Maybe. I think Stephen Jones is handcuffed by pops and can only do his bidding. I don’t think we’ll see SJ’s hand until Jerry calls it folds and calls it quits.

Ten years ago Garrett was the second coming of Christ.

As a fan of the Cowboys since the mid 70s, I never thought Garrett was the guy. Jerry’s yes-man guy, perhaps. But not the guy to lead us back to the SB.

My criticism of him starts with the fact that he is so mechanical in his approach. He’s a Princeton guy, and a Columbia guy. Very smart. Very analytical. Not an intuitive bone in his body, though.

Tony Romo should be the head coach and Sean Lee should be defensive coordinator. Romo is the only one that can actually get away with not being Jerry's puppet.

Tony Romo should be the head coach and Sean Lee should be defensive coordinator. Romo is the only one that can actually get away with not being Jerry's puppet.
wow-really-memes-com-14218733.png

Says the tool that always brings up the chihuahuas.

First off, thanks for the compliment! You must feel very tough!

The Chihuahuas are an El Paso team and is relevant to UTEP because if the Chihuahuas can make the fan experience great, surely UTEP can do the same thing.

The Cowboys have NOTHING to do with El Paso.

First off, thanks for the compliment! You must feel very tough!

The Chihuahuas are an El Paso team and is relevant to UTEP because if the Chihuahuas can make the fan experience great, surely UTEP can do the same thing.

The Cowboys have NOTHING to do with El Paso.

Cowboys are EP’s favorite NFL team by a landslide.

The Cowboys were the first to ever sell out the Sun Bowl. That's part of El Paso's history.

This is a UTEP board. The Cowboys are not relevant to UTEP. The only reason I bring up the Chihuahuas is I show comparisons as to what UTEP needs to do to bring a better fan experience. I am not the only person that does that comparison.

I don't talk about the players or anything like that because this is a UTEP board.

Last edited:
There are many threads that are OT on this board. You can clearly see the heading of the thread, and if you choose you can skip over the thread and not read it. It is as easy as that. You keep participating in this thread and therefore keep it going. Someone not interested would have made one statement and moved on.

Reactions: unihorn
There are many threads that are OT on this board. You can clearly see the heading of the thread, and if you choose you can skip over the thread and not read it. It is as easy as that. You keep participating in this thread and therefore keep it going. Someone not interested would have made one statement and moved on.

You reminded me to add “OT” to the thread title.

Also, there isn’t enough to discuss about UTEP right now to keep the board vibrant. The Cowboys seem reasonably relevant to me.

The thread wasn't OT. That was my point.

Thanks for proving my point. You like to state false things and then act immature when somebody asks you for an explanation.

I can’t prove your former aliases, but I recognize your voice.

Don't state something you can't prove.

I know you like to act like a tough guy on the Internet because you are a wimp in real life, but please go to another board and troll.

You never even went to college, so I am not even sure why you signed up here.

Please leave so other knowledgeable UTEP fans can post about UTEP and take your insignificant comments elsewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT