ADVERTISEMENT

OT:NBA Playoffs

I'll be in State Farm Arena Friday night for game six. Should be a raucous atmosphere. Atlanta has always fickle sports fans, but they've always wanted to be an NBA city. They've finally got a good exciting young team and they're embracing them.

Reactions: axingfools1
I'll be in State Farm Arena Friday night for game six. Should be a raucous atmosphere. Atlanta has always fickle sports fans, but they've always wanted to be an NBA city. They've finally got a good exciting young team and they're embracing them.
Can't believe they came back today

Are the Nets and 76ers seasons considered failures?
Falcons and 76'ers went full young guns. Those names will be floating around for a few years just because they now have solid playoff experience. I will say I just don't think Doc is the right coach to "git'r done" but he knows how to build up.

Centers popping 3's is hard to swallow but young players learn 3's first before shooting a layup. Watching a Euro game is actually more fun to watch than a NBA, but I digress.

Falcons and 76'ers went full young guns. Those names will be floating around for a few years just because they now have solid playoff experience. I will say I just don't think Doc is the right coach to "git'r done" but he knows how to build up.

Centers popping 3's is hard to swallow but young players learn 3's first before shooting a layup. Watching a Euro game is actually more fun to watch than a NBA, but I digress.
Simmons just disappeared in the 4th quarter of every game in this series. A 6'10" point guard that can't shoot and doesn't want the ball in the 4th quarter. Simmons is holding them back.

Reactions: axingfools1
Clippers couldn't buy a basket (poor shot selection at times) within last few minutes and within one point. LAC lose, down 3 to 1.

Paul George woke up this morning to catch the desert sunrise, ate his Wheaties, did some yoga & meditation and helped a little old lady cross the street. Oh, and he put the Clippers on his back and helped the Sun's book another flight LA.

Paul George woke up this morning to catch the desert sunrise, ate his Wheaties, did some yoga & meditation and helped a little old lady cross the street. Oh, and he put the Clippers on his back and helped the Sun's book another flight LA.
The Suns messed up by losing this game.

Reactions: Dmanminer
Lopez & "Crazy eyes" Portis, Jr carry the Bucks to a win without Yanis. Lopez exploded in the 1st quarter with great energy.

Reactions: kickballpro
Milwaukee wanted this game (and the previous game) like a hobo wants a ham sandwich.

However, Hawks have serious young ballers who now have great experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT