ADVERTISEMENT

OT:NBA Playoffs

So who exactly is 'stunned' by the USA losing in world basketball games (especially exhibitions when the teams haven't even hardly practiced together)?

I'm not sure what it would take for me to be 'stunned' in sports nowadays. Maybe UTEP winning the NCAA title or USMNT winning the world cup?
Not me. I was “stunned” when UMBC beat Virginia a couple of years ago

Reactions: axingfools1
Horrible last 20-30 seconds by the Suns. Turnover, bad foul, no block out on free throw shooter. Could cost the series.

Reactions: kickballpro
Horrible last 20-30 seconds by the Suns. Turnover, bad foul, no block out on free throw shooter. Could cost the series.
Yup. Sun's have done well on the boards with Crowder and Ayden. Tucker a distractor and catalyst. Glad Bucks held on.

"Be legendary" is great for eyeballs watching ratings but teamwork wins championships. The "Greek Freak" needed Middleton, Portis, Jr., Holiday and Lopez to get to the Finals and now they're one away.

Gordon Hayward?
That’s probably accurate. I have no issue with McGee being on the team for his size and he probably won’t play that much anyway. But you can’t tell me that excluding Gordon Hayward is a travesty. Who knows if he was even interested in playing.

So for Oso, who is claiming “racism”, that’s a weak argument. The pool of talented white Americans is pretty small.

Reactions: kickballpro
Anybody see the Lebron Space Jam yet?
China won't carry LeBron's 'Space Jam'
LeBron has pledged allegiance to Chairman Xi for more than three years for the sake of “Space Jam”’s revenue

Last edited:
Pinchi Clay Travis and OK!
Black Widow is suffering the same fate because of the push for domestic films during this time, but neither is banned.

My kids wanted to see it, the first 3rd was cringe worthy bad, it got better but the standard was set too low to begin with.

LEDs or Portable first?
I believe Mr. Senter said that installation of new lighting would cost about $300,000. As much as I would like to see a portable floor, it probably would have been better if UTEP had designed the DHC in first place to make it that way. It would probably be over a million or more.

Reactions: FarWestTexas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT