ADVERTISEMENT

OT:NBA Playoffs

FiliUTEP

MI Miner Maniac
Feb 1, 2010
I think Lakers get knocked out early. I dont think they beat the Warriors but they will beat the Grizzlies. So they will bE 8th seed. Lakers wont beat the Jazz.

But i think Finals will be Sixers vs Jazz

Not a fan of Lebron/Lakers, but really good game last night between the Lakers and Warriors. I was impressed by the Lakers coach with his 2nd half adjustments and player rotation. Their defense was awesome in the 2nd half. Curry's offense is incredible.

So about those privileges again 🤔

0c96c781a5e6260d0827848aec47d205.gif

Not a fan of Lebron/Lakers, but really good game last night between the Lakers and Warriors. I was impressed by the Lakers coach with his 2nd half adjustments and player rotation. Their defense was awesome in the 2nd half. Curry's offense is incredible.
To show you how little I care about the NBA anymore, I didn't even know Lebron was with the Lakers now until this post.

I'll go back to not watching the NBA now.

I was a LeBron hater who became a LeBron supporter. He takes his fortunes and helps a whole hell of a lot of Americans.

Reactions: Prospero915
To show you how little I care about the NBA anymore, I didn't even know Lebron was with the Lakers now until this post.

I'll go back to not watching the NBA now.
Same. A few years ago I realized I spent way to much time watching games. Every day there was a game to watch. My life revolved around games. I made the decision to cut way back. The only games I'll watch now are UTEP’s and Austin FC. Of course Mexico if it's an important game.

Reactions: Rocketsr
I don’t watch the nba anymore I have grown tired of these people injecting politics into the game..... I want to go see competition and basketball ... that’s your job... that’s it

Reactions: Dmanminer
ESPN.com:

"The shoulder injury that ended Raptors forward Pascal Siakam's season early will likely force him to miss the start of next season as well.

The Raptors said Friday that Siakam had surgery last week to repair a torn labrum in his left shoulder, with an anticipated recovery and rehabilitation time of five months. That timetable would mean Siakam can play again in early November -- about two weeks after the NBA plans to open the 2021-22 season..."

The best rival UTEP opponent since the NMSU Hill days from thirty one years ago (upset UNLV). Why couldn't he f up his shoulder while at NMSU?

Just kidding.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT