ADVERTISEMENT

OT:NBA Playoffs

Milwaukee just looked flat after going toe for toe to start the game.

Are the Bucks a better team without Giannis?
Based on Hawks series during his injury, you can say that because Lopez played like a man possesed from his Nets days.

However, Yanis is a physical beast but the Bucks are streaky and when they hit on all cylinders they are unstoppable. They did cut that big lead to 7 late but just didn't have an answer for Paul. Bucks need to come out quick and fast in every game; otherwise Booker & Paul will sweep these finals.

Booker took a Lyft to downtown Pheonix for a 3.....and he makes it.

Back to Milwaukee.

Team USA Olympic Basketball Team lost to Nigeria 90-87 today.

In the London Olympics, USA beat Nigeria by 83 points.

Team USA Olympic Basketball Team lost to Nigeria 90-87 today.

In the London Olympics, USA beat Nigeria by 83 points.

200.gif

Once again they are 2 down. Can they do it again? Phoenix could never deliver for Charles Barkley after being so, so close many years ago. Will it happen again for CP3?

The "Greek Freak" goes off in the 2nd half. Bucks got Sun's Ayden in foul trouble and his backup is out with injury leaving Sun's with no rim protection and effective rebounding.

Hopefully they lose every game and get bounced from the Olympics early. They all deserve it, especially Coach Pop. 😂

Team USA falls to 0-2 in Olympic exhibitions after loss to Australia
Are you anti-American? NBA players have played a ton of games in the last year. KD and Lillard are choosing to play instead of resting for another full season that will start in October. They deserve our support.

Are you anti-American? NBA players have played a ton of games in the last year. KD and Lillard are choosing to play instead of resting for another full season that will start in October. They deserve our support.
No, they deserve this, they support BLM and were supporting George Floyd protests and Coach Popovich is always spouting off with his liberal rants. They are such bad people.

Obviously sarcasm. But not sarcasm for others.

There are tons of people that don't like the NBA, the players or certain players for numerous reasons. The main thing though IMO is the hypocrisy of the league and a lot of the players (especially when it comes to civil rights and China).

I watch the NBA because I love the game and I'm still amazed at the athleticism and skill. I'm not a fan of certain guys, but I certainly don't group all of the players/teams into the same category.

No excuses for the USA not to win gold, but the competition is better than ever and the practice time/discrepancy will be a disadvantage for the USA team. Once they are fully loaded and have time to practice they should be fine. Go USA.

Hopefully they lose every game and get bounced from the Olympics early. They all deserve it, especially Coach Pop. 😂

Team USA falls to 0-2 in Olympic exhibitions after loss to Australia

Ok, this Celtics fan that thinks Pop is the greatest NBA coach ever will bite. What do you have against Pop?

NBA should adopt FIBA rules. It’s better basketball anyways.

The competition is too good to be learning a new way to play on the fly.

Also, maybe instead of getting the 15 best available Team USA should be looking for types of players and try to fill those roles. Team USA has no players that can set up an offense. So a Mike Conley, Kyle Lowry, or Dejounte Murray would have helped this team despite taking the spot of a “better player” who’s an elite wing or iso scorer.

I'm going for the Bucks, but the 2021 Finals have seen Chris Paul at his "Evil Genius" best. Sun's may have Booker's athleticism and Kobe-esque "be legendary" point totals, but Chris Paul has been legend, going back to Demon Deacon days.

I can't believe it's Bastille Day and there's still NBA basketball going on.

They might start the next season before the current playoffs are finished.

I can't believe it's Bastille Day and there's still NBA basketball going on.

They might start the next season before the current playoffs are finished.
Bucks lose tonight and it's over as it heads back to Phoenix. Bucks just don't have an answer for Booker/Paul one-two punch. Lopez and Portis need to clean the glass to win.

Bucks down 9 and look like they are out of gas.

[Middleton] "STFU and give me the ball!"

Lopez tip off missed free throw to make a three point play helped spark comeback but Lopez "but that's none of my business" has gotten no credit during the playoffs.

The NBA is rigged. Seven-plus fouls Booker should have fouled out but the NBA doesn't want it's scorers on the bench. Bovine feces! Glad the Bucks kept their heads and pushed through the horrible officiating.

Reactions: kickballpro
The NBA is rigged. Seven-plus fouls Booker should have fouled out but the NBA doesn't want it's scorers on the bench. Bovine feces! Glad the Bucks kept their heads and pushed through the horrible officiating.
Yup. That's was a "Wow! He practically tackled him" type of foul....and he did it twice!

From D1 to the pros refs do let the teams in a close game "to decide the outcome in the final minutes (just call the obvious)"; I get it.

However, Booker's fouls were a mugging.

Yup. That's was a "Wow! He practically tackled him" type of foul....and he did it twice!

From D1 to the pros refs do let the teams in a close game "to decide the outcome in the final minutes (just call the obvious)"; I get it.

However, Booker's fouls were a mugging.

And when Booker admitted to intentionally fouling and took a seat, the refs also gave the foul to another player and let the illegal substitution after a free throw slide. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

I'm glad the make up calls don't exist, according to the refs, otherwise Giannis' illegal inbounds would should have been called.

Reactions: utep2step
There were a few really bad foul calls on Ayton as well. A couple should have been no calls.

And when Booker admitted to intentionally fouling and took a seat, the refs also gave the foul to another player and let the illegal substitution after a free throw slide. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

I'm glad the make up calls don't exist, according to the refs, otherwise Giannis' illegal inbounds would should have been called.
Players just lift if one tippy toe and throw it in. This case, he didn't bring it up and call was missed.

So who exactly is 'stunned' by the USA losing in world basketball games (especially exhibitions when the teams haven't even hardly practiced together)?

I'm not sure what it would take for me to be 'stunned' in sports nowadays. Maybe UTEP winning the NCAA title or USMNT winning the world cup?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT