ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NFL Thread

Jerry owns the team. No amount of whining or bashing will change that.
Yes, he does, and as an owner he is great. I have no issues with that. But he should not be the GM, owner and President as well . There are very few owners in the NFL that are also GM's. One is the Jaguars, and we know how great they are. Hell, he might as well be the coach, since he has puppets in that position.

Secondly, if there is enough pushback where fans stopped buying tickets, and merchandise and hit him in the pocketbook, there would be change. Just because he owns the team, doesn't mean the Cowboys have to settle for his horrible player personnel decisions as the GM.

I wish someone dug up some dirt on him so he could fade away. He is 78 years old, and by the time his son takes over, his son will be in his 70's as well. Sad.

The Broncos have No (zero) QBs available tomorrow. One tested positive. The others ruled out for close contact with the positive case.

Also, 49ers misery continues. Their county has deemed them non essential for a couple of weeks. They cannot train, rehab, practice or play games in Santa Clara.

The Broncos have No (zero) QBs available tomorrow. One tested positive. The others ruled out for close contact with the positive case.

Also, 49ers misery continues. Their county has deemed them non essential for a couple of weeks. They cannot train, rehab, practice or play games in Santa Clara.

NFL players can't quarantine themselves, infection occurs and front office has to make tough decision(s) and players bash front NFL office?

Hey NFL players, baseball is making a come back as America's game. Sure infections happened, they didn't whine on twitter.

"To Bill's fans-Be smart"

Don't go full Dallas. (NFL lied, there was a Covid infected Dallas fan at a home game earlier in season)

Don’t care too much for the NFL anymore, aside from half assed rooting for the Cowboys.

Anyway, I remember certain kids from when my son would go to some of the bigger national camps while playing ball in high school. Derrick Henry is one of them.

He needed 223 yards today to become the 8th player to rush for 2000 yards in a season. Ended up with 250. What a beast!!

These are old news now but are two of my favorite highlights from this year. Ironically, the kid on the Lions who gets obliterated by Henry was a teammate of my son’s at UH.

The difference between the sixth pick and the 11th pick in the draft. That's what Howie Roseman and Pederson had in mind.
HTTWFT.

Jared Veldeer might become the 1st player to play for 2 teams during the same playoffs. Played for Colts last week and is on the Packers this week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT