ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

Do you think it’s right for an uninsured citizen of their own country to get an ungodly bill for healthcare, while someone from another country would get it for free? Especially after they didn’t follow the correct process to enter said country?
They both get a bill, and both will pay if they can and won't if they can't.

Reactions: TxRdKiller
I see. With all due respect Corona I think you have no clue how health care works in Mexico compared to the U.S. Neither is perfect, but comparing the two is mind blowing.

I'm all for helping people when feasible and within capacity, but it needs to be within the boundaries of the law. There are laws for a reason. Immigration laws are in place to protect both sides. Breaking laws because we don't like or agree with them doesn't absolve us of the consequences.
I don't know about healthcare in either country.

That's reasonable. My view is that getting worked up about a self-constructed issue is laughable. If the USA wanted this solved it would have done so decades ago. We're more concerned with funding wars that don't involve us than fixing our own country.

That's reasonable. My view is that getting worked up about a self-constructed issue is laughable. If the USA wanted this solved it would have done so decades ago. We're more concerned with funding wars that don't involve us than fixing our own country.
And fixing your own country, shouldn’t include bringing in poor people from other countries. Using bullshit excuses to get in.

Very true

And fixing your own country, shouldn’t include bringing in poor people from other countries. Using bullshit excuses to get in.
Why hasn't this been fixed then? If your house was constantly broken into would you make changes to prevent it from happening?

Why hasn't this been fixed then? If your house was constantly broken into would you make changes to prevent it from happening?
I don’t have the answer to that. I am not the president, nor will I ever. Anyone that tries to lock up the border is called a racist (by libtards or Mexicans with chips on their shoulder) and then the lawsuits come. Funded by libtards. That’s probably a good reason why.

I don’t let anyone I don’t know into my house, you probably don’t either. Unfortunately, the US isn’t.

Food, cloths, medical care, shelter, transportation across the country.
I wish one of you would do this for me and my family. Send me your address, I’ll start sending you my bills.

Those are not government benefits.

Who the hell do you think is paying for it? You, I , and anyone else who pay taxes.
Even if it’s coming by way of a third party charity, many of those get government grants and tax breaks.
"Obama money"
Obama cash from Obama's stash

I'm sorry, but this is ALL bullshit. We've had immigration since the the US was formed. NEVER has it been this crap. I am NOT...I repeat NOT against immigration when done LEGALLY. Cutting thru holes in a fence, running across the low Rio Grande, darting across the border highway, is NOT legal immigration. Come through the PORTS OF ENTRY, not jose's corn field in Fabens.

Why is it that 10s of thousands of people now want to come here? after a bazillion years? Hate on Trump all day and night, but he DID try to slow it down with the wall. No, it wouldn't stop it.

And yes, Fili, this does effect you even if indirectly. These folks are being fed for free, given some sort of shelter, being flown across the country, or bussed. Go drive in downtown. We look like San Fran with people that don't speak our languages. How are they going to get a job? They CAN'T because they don't have an SSN!!!!!

Illegals staying in our airport? Our convention center closed and used for shelter? Using closed schools? Using hotels all over the city? This ALL costs money i.e. more tax dollars. And don't get me started with that idiotic bill being shoved through congress that explicitly says money can NOT be used to secure our borders while money is sent to other countries to secure theirs....seriously, what the actual eff?

And YES, they get free medical care. It's a bullshot statement that they will pay if they can. No they won't. (Just like a lot of folks from Juarez) Comparing US hospitals to Mexico's system? Utterly retarded.

BTW.....have you SEEN these "migrants"? sure are fat and well clothed walked a million miles to get here huh?

This topic chaps my ass. We need to find out who TF told these people to come here. There is NO WAY a million people from south america just woke up and said 'hey, let's ALL go to the USA".....

You sound like someone who gets angry at those who donate to goodwill.
You sound like someone that doesn't know what they are talking about.....Come visit bro....Ask Jenny to cruise downtown at night......windows open....see if SHE feels safe.

You sound like someone that doesn't know what they are talking about.....Come visit bro....Ask Jenny to cruise downtown at night......windows open....see if SHE feels safe.
I carry bro. I never feel unsafe.

I'm sorry, but this is ALL bullshit. We've had immigration since the the US was formed. NEVER has it been this crap. I am NOT...I repeat NOT against immigration when done LEGALLY. Cutting thru holes in a fence, running across the low Rio Grande, darting across the border highway, is NOT legal immigration. Come through the PORTS OF ENTRY, not jose's corn field in Fabens.

Why is it that 10s of thousands of people now want to come here? after a bazillion years? Hate on Trump all day and night, but he DID try to slow it down with the wall. No, it wouldn't stop it.

And yes, Fili, this does effect you even if indirectly. These folks are being fed for free, given some sort of shelter, being flown across the country, or bussed. Go drive in downtown. We look like San Fran with people that don't speak our languages. How are they going to get a job? They CAN'T because they don't have an SSN!!!!!

Illegals staying in our airport? Our convention center closed and used for shelter? Using closed schools? Using hotels all over the city? This ALL costs money i.e. more tax dollars. And don't get me started with that idiotic bill being shoved through congress that explicitly says money can NOT be used to secure our borders while money is sent to other countries to secure theirs....seriously, what the actual eff?

And YES, they get free medical care. It's a bullshot statement that they will pay if they can. No they won't. (Just like a lot of folks from Juarez) Comparing US hospitals to Mexico's system? Utterly retarded.

BTW.....have you SEEN these "migrants"? sure are fat and well clothed walked a million miles to get here huh?

This topic chaps my ass. We need to find out who TF told these people to come here. There is NO WAY a million people from south america just woke up and said 'hey, let's ALL go to the USA".....
7d1fc28a990ae6fe5f8ab874f7921cb2--karma-so-true.jpg

Watch out JCorona, "illegals" (very telling BTW) are all here to get you while you drive around town.:rolleyes:
Illegals = not coming into our country LEGALLY....I have HUNDREDS of friends that have come into this country through proper channels, for example....MY WIFE....and her mom....so yeah...judge me fool

Let these nice folks go into your house through a window, bruh... Illegal entry...run across the river, you are coming ILLEGALLY....hence Illegals...

Ask the businesses downtown if it affects them having these wonderful folks camping in front of their stores driving away business....I will wait..

Lmao. Paranoid much..
No, I live in northeast....They put these people in a hotel on Dyer across from the old K mart. Paranoid? 3 cop cars there 24/7
Folks living near the border freeway are talking about people running through their back yards....seem safe to you? Dropping backpacks in their trash cans....still seem safe?

Caring about people is one thing. Letting them overrun our border and allowed to not follow our laws is another...

Reactions: kickballpro
Illegals = not coming into our country LEGALLY....I have HUNDREDS of friends that have come into this country through proper channels, for example....MY WIFE....and her mom....so yeah...judge me fool

Let these nice folks go into your house through a window, bruh... Illegal entry...run across the river, you are coming ILLEGALLY....hence Illegals...

Ask the businesses downtown if it affects them having these wonderful folks camping in front of their stores driving away business....I will wait..
Yet we rather fund a war across the globe than secure our own border. How many walls could we have built with the 20+ billion we sent to Ukraine. That's just one war. Add all of them up from the last 50+ years.

At what point do you blame the house owner for leaving his house unlocked?

Your anger is directed at the wrong personnel.

No, I live in northeast....They put these people in a hotel on Dyer across from the old K mart. Paranoid? 3 cop cars there 24/7
Folks living near the border freeway are talking about people running through their back yards....seem safe to you? Dropping backpacks in their trash cans....still seem safe?

Caring about people is one thing. Letting them overrun our border and allowed to not follow our laws is another...
Sounds like Austin. Substitute illegals for homeless.

Hey Devil still waiting for the answers and I’ll ask you the same JCor since your on your high horse.

Yet we rather fund a war across the globe than secure our own border. How many walls could we have built with the 20+ billion we sent to Ukraine. That's just one war. Add all of them up from the last 50+ years.

At what point do you blame the house owner for leaving his house unlocked?

Your anger is directed at the wrong personnel.
And who is funding that idiotic war? Mainly, democrats. We should stop sending any money over there period. It's stupid. BTW...it's more like 100 billion and more to come...

Blame the house owner because illegals are running thru their neighborhood? Are you serious?

My anger is directed to ALL the idiots in Washington. They must build a secure border and EVERYONE not coming through the ports of entry must be sent back. Period. IDC if they are Canadians....there is a process...

Hey Devil still waiting for the answers and I’ll ask you the same JCor since your on your high horse.
Your questionnaire is invalid. Illegals have been in my home from the time I was born to a few years ago.

Sounds like Austin. Substitute illegals for homeless.
or San Fran....why aren't we worried about the homeless like we are about ILLEGALS? Our downtown is trashed.....and all we do is open more "shelters" and those locations will get paid fat money...

And who is funding that idiotic war? Mainly, democrats. We should stop sending any money over there period. It's stupid. BTW...it's more like 100 billion and more to come...

Blame the house owner because illegals are running thru their neighborhood? Are you serious?

My anger is directed to ALL the idiots in Washington. They must build a secure border and EVERYONE not coming through the ports of entry must be sent back. Period. IDC if they are Canadians....there is a process...
Yeah I blame the house owner. I spent a lot of money to fence in my entire land and set up cameras. I have pit bulls running around the yard. If you jump my fence, survive my dogs and make it to the front door, there's a barrel of a shotgun waiting inside.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT