ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

Yet you are against a border fence....typical democrat....
Yeah I blame the house owner. I spent a lot of money to fence in my entire land and set up cameras. I have pit bulls running around the yard. If you jump my fence, survive my dogs and make it to the front door, there's a barrel of a shotgun waiting inside.
I guess by YOUR logic, CBP should shoot all that come across the river with a shotgun...

Reactions: T-6 Miner
How many immigrants are in your house? How many are you feeding, how many of their medical needs are you taking care of, how many are you clothing, how many are supplying educational supplies for, how many? If the answer is none, get off your holier than thou attitude.

or San Fran....why aren't we worried about the homeless like we are about ILLEGALS? Our downtown is trashed.....and all we do is open more "shelters" and those locations will get paid fat money...

There's a ton more. Seems like helping those out of their luck isn't good business

How many immigrants are in your house? How many are you feeding, how many of their medical needs are you taking care of, how many are you clothing, how many are supplying educational supplies for, how many? If the answer is none, get off your holier than thou attitude.
According to you we pay for them through our taxes. I'm up to date on my tax bill. And I'll happily pay my 2022 bill in April. Next question.

Reactions: develman
Your questionnaire is invalid. Illegals have been in my home from the time I was born to a few years ago.
Guess I should have asked about all those who are not related to you. Don’t act dumb, you know what the questions meant.

Who do you think you are to me that I need to answer personal questions to? You sound like Music/chihuahua/ with his inane questions. Do you want me to support every single immigrant that has ever come to this stolen land?

I guess by YOUR logic, CBP should shoot all that come across the river with a shotgun...
If in the last 50 years we had spent money to secure the border and put armed soldiers to guard it, do you think this would be happening today?

According to you we pay for them through our taxes. I'm up to date on my tax bill. And I'll happily pay my 2022 bill in April. Next question.
That’s what I thought, why do you have a fence, cameras, dogs, and a gun. You should be welcoming everyone to eat your food and sleep in your house, and crap in your yard.
Hate to say this, cause I enjoy your comments on sports, but your a freaking hypocrite.

Reactions: kickballpro
That’s what I thought, why do you have a fence, cameras, dogs, and a gun. You should be welcoming everyone to eat your food and sleep in your house, and crap in your yard.
Hate to say this, cause I enjoy your comments on sports, but your a freaking hypocrite.
How much more taxes do I have to pay to feed homelessness? Add it to my bill. It doesn't bother me one bit.

Who do you think you are to me that I need to answer personal questions to? You sound like Music/chihuahua/ with his inane questions. Do you want me to support every single immigrant that has ever come to this stolen land?
According to you we should let everyone in, but don’t say how or who is going to take care of them.
You want them here, open your bank account.
Since this land is stolen( which 200 years ago it was) I guess your a thief or at least an accomplice. Guess you really should move?

According to you we should let everyone in, but don’t say how or who is going to take care of them.
You want them here, open your bank account.
Since this land is stolen( which 200 years ago it was) I guess your a thief or at least an accomplice. Guess you really should move?
You rambling now. Like that ameba defense from UNLV in the 80s'.

• Haha
Reactions: JCorona
Sounds like Austin. Substitute illegals for homeless.
I am far from passionate about this topic, however I will say that statement right there points to part of the problem. We have a gazillion people, American citizens, who already need help. Yet here we are neglecting those needs and exacerbating the issue in the name of “humanitarianism”. That’s what I call bullshit on. Politicians don’t give a shit about people. And being that they don’t give a shit about their “own” is all the proof I need to know that they don’t give a shit about citizens that are not American.

I’m centrist but lean left, but I wonder who is gonna benefit politically speaking from the influx of immigrants.

Yet you are against a border fence....typical democrat....
Am I? I'm pretty sure in post 864 I wrote...
I'm not pro open borders. If the USA wants to beef up the border and let no one through, good, go for it. If they wanna do nothing, I'm fine with that too.
The point I'm making is the government throughout history has done very little to secure the border. Instead they spend money elsewhere. Am I happy we sent all that money to Ukraine? No, but I paid for it too in my taxes.

I understand you're not happy with illegals crossing over and you having to support them through your taxes. Looks like we're in the same boat. We both pay for shit we don't want. How do we fix it? Nothing we can really do about it.

Reactions: develman
I am far from passionate about this topic, however I will say that statement right there points to part of the problem. We have a gazillion people, American citizens, who already need help. Yet here we are neglecting those needs and exacerbating the issue in the name of “humanitarianism”. That’s what I call bullshit on. Politicians don’t give a shit about people. And being that they don’t give a shit about their “own” is all the proof I need to know that they don’t give a shit about citizens that are not American.

I’m centrist but lean left, but I wonder who is gonna benefit politically speaking from the influx of immigrants.
Facts.
I seriously don't think anyone "benefits" politically speaking.

Reactions: MineroFanatico
I am so extremely torn on the migrant issue. I have been at Diocesan Catholic meetings to help the Bishop with the migrant crisis. I have heard from a local BP agent that Venezuela released some of their of their prisoners to send them here (unconfirmed). I literally saw migrants slip past TxDPS/BP agents at the steel fence and hopped over the TxDot wall that separates Border Hwy (residential homes on the other side) and DPS go into pursuit yesterday morning. These residents rightfully scared. Lastly, saw family migrants with their kids staying at my church and they greet me with a smile and “hi!” and listened to a Red Cross volunteer talk about how heart wrenching this is (along with their stories of Florida and Kentucky disasters).

God bless those who help.
God bless those migrants who have to flee due to violence, economic and political collapse at home, and take the risk and want a new start.
God Bless our law enforcement and military as they stay committed to their duty to our community and country. They’re doing their job as required and best they can so we stay safe.
God help and bless those who must watch and protect their homes, personal property and businesses impacted.
God Bless our leaders, no matter their political affiliations, who must stand and deliver and for those who are stumbling that the Holy Spirit guide them.

Last edited:
Why in the world would we want to hide people. Don't we want help for these people and our city?! Don't we want Biden and his admin to see what's wrong? I don't get it..

Last edited:
Why in the world would we want to hide people. Don't we want help for thes people and our city?! Don't we want Biden and his admin to see what's wrong? I don't get it..
I think they were told to hide them, so Biden can come and say the border is secure. All these illegals were props by the Republicans.

Reactions: kickballpro
Didn’t Leeser say EP was in a state
Why in the world would we want to hide people. Don't we want help for these people and our city?! Don't we want Biden and his admin to see what's wrong? I don't get it..
That’s exactly what I am thinking. The White House has minimized this issue, saying the “problems” are exaggerated. Why paint a rosier picture than is reality?

I thought officials in EP were saying that the city was overburdened. Why not show how overburdened it is?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT