ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Ominous Vibe

🤡
Cartoon090224.jpg

Reactions: UTEPfan1966
Mista, please. Tariffs penalize countries bringing their products into America. Our country gets paid.
Now, how do those companies recoup their losses due to the Tariffs? Naturally they raise prices to us, the consumer. If WE choose not to buy their products, nothing is passed on to us. Good lord man.....

And btw, Fox news typically has a Democrat knucklehead on their panel on most shows. Or they interview a Democrat rep or politician. Taking a sound byte from them and claiming even fox admits it, is lame.

Mista, please. Tariffs penalize countries bringing their products into America. Our country gets paid.
Now, how do those companies recoup their losses due to the Tariffs? Naturally they raise prices to us, the consumer. If WE choose not to buy their products, nothing is passed on to us. Good lord man.....

And btw, Fox news typically has a Democrat knucklehead on their panel on most shows. Or they interview a Democrat rep or politician. Taking a sound byte from them and claiming even fox admits it, is lame.
What do you expect from some using an image of of baby yoda wearing a mask.

Reactions: UTEPfan1966
What do you expect from some using an image of of baby yoda wearing a mask.
I don't claim to be the brightest bulb on the tree. In fact, most of my bulbs are flickering at this point. However, I will say that I STILL have the ability to think on my own, and research things that seem odd. I WILL question it when something is "off" to me. While I do agree with most things republican, that doesn't mean I follow blindly. I will question them as well.
It is still baffling to me that intelligent people will blindly follow/believe anything the democrats put out (and the media spews) as hard facts when most things by them are easily proven to be lies if you take the time to research on your own. (And they call republicans cultist)
Trump isn't my favorite person by no means. I've never really cared for him. I will say this, however, he seems to be a genuine person that I could see hanging out bsing in a bar with. MAGA is a movement to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, and if you hate Trump for wanting that for our country, you have issues.
I will end this with one final comment.....ALL typical politicians are greedy ass crooks. How are ALL of them rich when their salary is less than $500k? Trump was rich before running for president and his wealth went DOWN. Drain the swamp! #Trump2024

Peace, love, bacon grease!

I don't claim to be the brightest bulb on the tree. In fact, most of my bulbs are flickering at this point. However, I will say that I STILL have the ability to think on my own, and research things that seem odd. I WILL question it when something is "off" to me. While I do agree with most things republican, that doesn't mean I follow blindly. I will question them as well.
It is still baffling to me that intelligent people will blindly follow/believe anything the democrats put out (and the media spews) as hard facts when most things by them are easily proven to be lies if you take the time to research on your own. (And they call republicans cultist)
Trump isn't my favorite person by no means. I've never really cared for him. I will say this, however, he seems to be a genuine person that I could see hanging out bsing in a bar with. MAGA is a movement to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, and if you hate Trump for wanting that for our country, you have issues.
I will end this with one final comment.....ALL typical politicians are greedy ass crooks. How are ALL of them rich when their salary is less than $500k? Trump was rich before running for president and his wealth went DOWN. Drain the swamp! #Trump2024

Peace, love, bacon grease!
100% agree

Tяump is a convicted rapist. His conviction for "sexual abuse" under New York Penal Law is the same thing that most people would define as "rape" as the jury found that Tяump had forcibly penetrated his victim's vagina.

Tяump supports Putin's bounties on our men and women in uniform.

Tяump calls our war dead "suckers" and "losers."

Tяump attempted a coup to overthrow the same government he was elected to protect and defend after he'd lost his reelection bid.

Tяump is a convicted conman fraudster.

But please. Do go on about how great he is.

Tяump is a convicted rapist. His conviction for "sexual abuse" under New York Penal Law is the same thing that most people would define as "rape" as the jury found that Tяump had forcibly penetrated his victim's vagina.

Tяump supports Putin's bounties on our men and women in uniform.

Tяump calls our war dead "suckers" and "losers."

Tяump attempted a coup to overthrow the same government he was elected to protect and defend after he'd lost his reelection bid.

Tяump is a convicted conman fraudster.

But please. Do go on about how great he is.
Please show me where he was arrested, charged, convicted, and naturally jailed for rape. A civil case is NOT a conviction of rape.

Please show me where he has said he supports bounties on our service men? It's amazing how they are 90% in support of him.

The suckers/losses comment has been debunked a bazillion times. Please move on.

How exactly did he try a coup? Telling supporters to protest but do so peacefully? Show me where exactly he said something like "storm the capital and let me stay in power". It's bullshit.

And you really want to get into the sham democrats trials to attempt to keep him out of the race? Please

I'm surprised there haven't been any opinions here regarding the Tyreek Hill/Dade County police fiasco.

I'm sure some will say Hill was being non-compliance and an ass. Some will say the police officer abused his power. Some will say both could have done a lot better.

I think both could have done better, but I also think it's ridiculous that Hill and his agent want the officer fired and that his teammates think they had to come to his rescue.

I'm surprised there haven't been any opinions here regarding the Tyreek Hill/Dade County police fiasco.

I'm sure some will say Hill was being non-compliance and an ass. Some will say the police officer abused his power. Some will say both could have done a lot better.

I think both could have done better, but I also think it's ridiculous that Hill and his agent want the officer fired and that his teammates think they had to come to his rescue.
The inmates are running the asylum now. It started with the NBA and has trickled down to the other sports leagues.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT