ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Return of the NBA

They underachieved with Del Negro also then didn't renew him. Not even Brown or Fitch could win there. That franchise historically blows it

While I would agree with that, they didn’t stink this year. In fact they were pretty damn good. They blew a 3-1 lead with arguable the best all around player in the league.

Once, it is excusable. Twice, you gotta really wonder. Thrice, it’s a pattern. Not to mention the numerous other 3-2 leads Doc has let slip away.

Just sayin’.

Just some thoughts on the NBA:

Im not a warriors fan, but I think they did a great job in the draft sticking with Wiseman at #2 and getting Mannion. I think Mannion will be a steal for them and could play a bunch now with K. Thompson likely out again. I think they definitely keep Wiggins now too.

Paul Millsap should be gone from Denver. I dont think they can afford to re-sign him unless he takes a big pay cut.

Lakers traded Danny Green for Dennis Schroeder and have no players signed for beyond next season (besides Lebron)

Pelicans can free up nearly 44 million in payroll. They will need a bunch of that to sign Brandon Ingram.

San Antonio has 1 more year before they fall into complete despair.

Miami has some work to do to keep their team together and make another few runs. Luckily they have Herro tied up for a while, but Bam is coming up on his last year of his contract.

Rockets are looking at a total makeover around Westbrook.

Bucks traded Bledsoe and Hill for Holiday. All or nothing this year as Giannis will then be a free agent.

This could be Mitchell's last year in UTAH, but the Jazz could offer him a max contract and/or try to lure Gordon Hayward back in 21-22.

If Indiana is healthy then they are set up for a big season IMO. They have a potent starting 5 and a decent bench.

I didn't like Pheonix trading Oubre, but getting CP3 means Booker will be top 5 in scoring.

John Wall is back in Washington. They have some good young pieces and will need to resign Bertans whole lit teams up from 3 last year.

Free Agents:

Last edited:
Golden State tax bill is currently $66M. The addition of Kelly Oubre would see it increase to $134M. $14.4M of Oubre + $68M in new taxes= $82.4M. One cannot say the Warriors owners aren't committed to winning.

Reactions: axingfools1
Just some thoughts on the NBA:

Im not a warriors fan, but I think they did a great job in the draft sticking with Wiseman at #2 and getting Mannion. I think Mannion will be a steal for them and could play a bunch now with K. Thompson likely out again. I think they definitely keep Wiggins now too.

Paul Millsap should be gone from Denver. I dont think they can afford to re-sign him unless he takes a big pay cut.

Lakers traded Danny Green for Dennis Schroeder and have no players signed for beyond next season (besides Lebron)

Pelicans can free up nearly 44 million in payroll. They will need a bunch of that to sign Brandon Ingram.

San Antonio has 1 more year before they fall into complete despair.

Miami has some work to do to keep their team together and make another few runs. Luckily they have Herro tied up for a while, but Bam is coming up on his last year of his contract.

Rockets are looking at a total makeover around Westbrook.

Bucks traded Bledsoe and Hill for Holiday. All or nothing this year as Giannis will then be a free agent.

This could be Mitchell's last year in UTAH, but the Jazz could offer him a max contract and/or try to lure Gordon Hayward back in 21-22.

If Indiana is healthy then they are set up for a big season IMO. They have a potent starting 5 and a decent bench.

I didn't like Pheonix trading Oubre, but getting CP3 means Booker will be top 5 in scoring.

John Wall is back in Washington. They have some good young pieces and will need to resign Bertans whole lit teams up from 3 last year.

Free Agents:

Well, they better hope Wiseman is the real deal because a day later they lost Klay Thompson for all of 2021.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT