ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Return of the NBA

Says the guy who brought up retired players entering politics.

So you deflect again? Instead of returning to your own comment and my question in direct response, you instead deflect to an entirely different post with different content. Not surprised, man.

Denver is all about Murray, but I Love Jokic, Millsap and Grant on the front line. Plumlee, Porter and Craig off the bench are strong as well. If Barton were healthy they win this series. Might win anyway.

Denver is all about Murray, but I Love Jokic, Millsap and Grant on the front line. Plumlee, Porter and Craig off the bench are strong as well. If Barton were healthy they win this series. Might win anyway.

I wasn’t able to watch any games today. It finally cooled off so we spent the day outside. Did Garry Harris return today?

I'm taking Denver tonight. Their new starting lineup is pretty fierce and Murray has been really tremendous.

I'm not sure they are a good match up with the Clippers though because of their D.

I am really torn on this one. Donovan Mitchell has been a mainstay on my fantasy teams. On the flip, I have become a huge Jamal Murray fan over this series. Hopefully it’s a great game.

what happened to the scoring? Not that there was that much when I had to stop watching, but it was 60-55 with like 4 minutes to got in the 3rd

It seemed like a fair amount or turnovers and missed shots. I don’t know if it was good defense or just too fast of a pace. The refs seemed to stay out of it as well. The fourth quarter just flew by.

How in the world does Alexander not throw the ball at the rim for Adams on either of those last 2 throw ins?? Botched it.

Watching the Rockets/Thunder game all I felt at the end was relief. We didn't really win that game, we escaped. We obviously need to play better against the Lakers.

Reactions: MistaBinks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT