ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Xavier vs Texas score prediction thread

Texas is playing just too well right now defensively. Xavier can match them offensively, but not defensively. Texas will cover the 4 point spread. I have Texas vs Houston in my quaterfinal, Texas winning and Gonzaga also in the Final 4.
I tool SDSU over Bama but losing to a non existent Arizona team. It seems the NCAA tournament is allowing for real physical tough play. This favors SDSU that beats the crap out of you with 6 year men playing. Can they match Alabama athletically, no, but just hoping they can beat them down defensively.

My bracket is busted all to hell, however I enjoy all the upsets and when the little guy beats the big dog, even if not much of an upset.

I have been impressed with sdsu’s defense. It is wear and tear on the opponent, however I don’t see them beating Bama.

I’m hoping the Coogs take down the Horns…provided they get by Indiana first. Even though they are moving over to the Big12 soon, UH still represents the little guys for now.

Reactions: Lil_Train
Funny how the Big 10 can only get 1 team in the Sweet 16 for 3 years straight. That's 26 teams in the tournament and only 3 can advance to the Sweet 16. I would think if CUSA had gotten UAB and North Texas in, they may have had more teams in the sweet 16 than the Big 10. Kind of a reach, but not improbable.

This is a certainty when doing your bracket: Never put more than 1 Big 10 school in the Sweet 16, and then have them eliminated in the next game.

I want Terry to win. As I would for any of our ex HC’s that moved on. UTEP should get a decent amount of air time as the CBS storyline will be how Terry coached Boum at UTEP.

Terry used heavy extended ball pressure on Boum with Hunter throughout the game making difficult for him to operate offensively, and made him really work defensively. Terry obviously knew how to make it difficult on Boum, but having the players to implement is really the key. UT's guards are very good. Miami also has excellent guards, so that will be a great matchup.

This is "THE" game I'm anticipating. It would be so sweet
Terry used heavy extended ball pressure on Boum with Hunter throughout the game making difficult for him to operate offensively, and made him really work defensively. Terry obviously knew how to make it difficult on Boum, but having the players to implement is really the key. UT's guards are very good. Miami also has excellent guards, so that will be a great matchup.
The box score on ESPN shows Boum was 0 for 2 from three. I thought he made a couple of 3's.
Was I imagining things?

This is "THE" game I'm anticipating. It would be so sweet

The box score on ESPN shows Boum was 0 for 2 from three. I thought he made a couple of 3's.
Was I imagining things?
I thought he did as well. Maybe just long 2's, I guess.

If Terry wins title how many here will throw up?? 🤮🤮🤮
Terry wasn't working out at UTEP. Everybody could see it (including him). He definitely made the right move. I won't be surprised if they win. It would just be another arrow in the chest of UTEP athletics.

Now that we have Golding, I do miss Terry's recruiting. I'm not sure why we can't get it right anymore...

Reactions: Lil_Train
Terry wasn't working out at UTEP. Everybody could see it (including him). He definitely made the right move. I won't be surprised if they win. It would just be another arrow in the chest of UTEP athletics.

Now that we have Golding, I do miss Terry's recruiting. I'm not sure why we can't get it right anymore...
Well, look no further than who’s calling the fvcking shots. Incompetence reigns supreme.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT