ADVERTISEMENT

Our top 4 guards,

MineroFanatico

MI Miner Maniac
Sep 11, 2015
with the exception of Lathon, are all shooting well above 80% from the charity stripe. Boum just under 94%, Edwards just under 85%, Hawkins at 82 percent and Lathon can at least see the 80% mark from where he is at 76%.

Boum’s 3 point percentage has climbed back up from about 15 to 28%. Edwards is quickly dropping and approaching 30%. Lathon is lagging behind at 22% and surprisingly, Hawkins is +36%.

Seems to me that if within the first couple shots from deep nothing is dropping for any/all of them, they all should be going hard to the bucket where as a group, more than 8 out of 10 free throws will be put in the bank. These ‘6 for 20 from deep’ nights are killing us.

Individually, I can’t help but wonder wtf is going on with Lathon. He is down in 3 point percentage, overall fg percentage, rebounds per/gm, and obviously scoring. Just as alarming as the decreasing stats is his countenance on the court. He seems “absent”. Although not to the same extent, Edwards seems way “off” too. I don’t know.

with the exception of Lathon, are all shooting well above 80% from the charity stripe. Boum just under 94%, Edwards just under 85%, Hawkins at 82 percent and Lathon can at least see the 80% mark from where he is at 76%.

Boum’s 3 point percentage has climbed back up from about 15 to 28%. Edwards is quickly dropping and approaching 30%. Lathon is lagging behind at 22% and surprisingly, Hawkins is +36%.

Seems to me that if within the first couple shots from deep nothing is dropping for any/all of them, they all should be going hard to the bucket where as a group, more than 8 out of 10 free throws will be put in the bank. These ‘6 for 20 from deep’ nights are killing us.

Individually, I can’t help but wonder wtf is going on with Lathon. He is down in 3 point percentage, overall fg percentage, rebounds per/gm, and obviously scoring. Just as alarming as the decreasing stats is his countenance on the court. He seems “absent”. Although not to the same extent, Edwards seems way “off” too. I don’t know.
Agree 100%. Also, my continued begging to see more of Stroud and Tarke is based on their ability to drive to the hoop

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT