ADVERTISEMENT

Pac12 not dead?

Congrats on standing up for such a standup UTEP football player like Tyrin Smith. Tried to transfer once and then quit after 4 games before transferring again. Must be very proud. Back to the subject
Two years ago he has the focal point of our offense and he was going for over 1000 yards. Now he’s got 4 receptions in 4 games. Whatever he was chasing, I hope he found it.

I'm referring to you pointing out that Utah State's Demo is bigger than UTEP's. Anything that we come in second to, gives you Trolls a hard-on.
Well technically it’s not, as Logan is 83 miles away from Salt Lake City. That’s like saying Alamogordo is In El Paso’s Demo. Yes it’s the same state and it’s more like an hour in half not an hour, it’s not part of the immediate SLC Metro. The thing is that 90% of Utahs population is within 2 hours pre less from SLC. SLC as a whole though is a very isolated city, but has a lot of disposable income.

Jcorona, notice who "liked" your response...if you haven't recognized the real trolls by now, maybe you don't understand what constitutes "trolling".
I liked his comment. He has a point. You belittle posters rather than add to the conversation quite a bit.

Back to the original subject now. I don't think we're going to another conference until the lawsuit is resolved. Who knows how long that could take.

Reactions: KaneFan29
Back to the original subject now. I don't think we're going to another conference until the lawsuit is resolved. Who knows how long that could take.
It has to be “soon”. Neither conference can afford to wait too much longer. 2026 will be here before we know it.

I could see UConn as football only, but it’s anyone’s guess at this point. If UTEP ends up in the Pac, that would be shocking. I still say 0% chance.

The new members of the PAC12 agreed they would vote in additional schools. They do not want UTEP if I’m betting on it. I don’t think it’s Zero Percent anymore, but it’s not much higher. There is a sliver of hope that they invite out of desperation.

In the next 24-48 hours, UTEP will be asked to join a conference. More than likely it will be the Mountain West and UTEP will accept.

It would take Giant Brass Balls to turn it down and wait to see if the PAC12 strikes out on the rest of their targets.

The MWC needs to secure that final spot immediately. The MWC is desperate to keep their conference alive after the mass defection. I believe that decision will be made before the end of the week. Adding UTEP to the MWC is the right choice. We have a history with most of these schools. I just hope that UTEP is that final school being discussed. I think UTEP should be talking to both the MWC and PAC-12 to see who will take us first. Again, a long-shot getting into the PAC-12, but what do you have to lose at this point?

The MWC needs to secure that final spot immediately. The MWC is desperate to keep their conference alive after the mass defection. I believe that decision will be made before the end of the week. Adding UTEP to the MWC is the right choice. We have a history with most of these schools. I just hope that UTEP is that final school being discussed. I think UTEP should be talking to both the MWC and PAC-12 to see who will take us first. Again, a long-shot getting into the PAC-12, but what do you have to lose at this point?
I’ve always been one that argued UTEP geographically fits with us in the MW

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT