ADVERTISEMENT

Poor Texas

Now there is national media "bro love" for B&B?! Please.

American D1 major revenue college sports has become such a stick your arse in the wind and which way is it blowing entity. CRT was more loved than Santa by the national media last year and now it's "We told ya Texas"?

Give me a break.

No way RT get fired in season IMO, but the heat is on.

I think for Texas to save their season, guys like Disu and Abmas are going to have to put it on their own shoulders.

Now there is national media "bro love" for B&B?! Please.

American D1 major revenue college sports has become such a stick your arse in the wind and which way is it blowing entity. CRT was more loved than Santa by the national media last year and now it's "We told ya Texas"?

Give me a break.

Who's B&B?

That tweet is almost a year old.

No way RT get fired in season IMO, but the heat is on.

I think for Texas to save their season, guys like Disu and Abmas are going to have to put it on their own shoulders.
Has Z even seen the court anymore?

Big win for UT over Baylor today. I don’t think Z played.
Man, the Big12 is beating the shit out of each other. 12 of the 14 teams have a legit shot at making the tournament. Only teams that have no shot are Oklahoma St and West Va, who actually just beat Kansas. It’ll be a wild ride to the finish. Betting 10 teams end up getting the nod.

Man, the Big12 is beating the shit out of each other. 12 of the 14 teams have a legit shot at making the tournament. Only teams that have no shot are Oklahoma St and West Va, who actually just beat Kansas. It’ll be a wild ride to the finish. Betting 10 teams end up getting the nod.
I feel Texas will get left out in the end. The wheels are about to come off, looking at their schedule.

I feel Texas will get left out in the end. The wheels are about to come off, looking at their schedule.
I was thinking the same thing, but their win against Baylor yesterday has me thinking that there’s a chance. I’m by no means a fan of the Longhorns, but in the end, their strength of schedule alone gives them a legit shot, especially if they get a few more quad 1 wins, which they’ll have plenty of opportunities to do so being that damn near every team in the Big 12 sits in that quad 1 range.

Reactions: Lil_Train
I was thinking the same thing, but their win against Baylor yesterday has me thinking that there’s a chance. I’m by no means a fan of the Longhorns, but in the end, their strength of schedule alone gives them a legit shot, especially if they get a few more quad 1 wins, which they’ll have plenty of opportunities to do so being that damn near every team in the Big 12 sits in that quad 1 range.
Correct but....their SOS also plays against them as Terry will need to coach.
As for the Baylor game, even a blind pig....

Correct but....their SOS also plays against them as Terry will need to coach.
As for the Baylor game, even a blind pig....
Yeah, true and you may be right. UT only has 1 quad 1 win, i believe. That doesn't bode well for them. However the selection committee sure loves them some blue blood programs so I wouldn't be surprised if they get 4-5 more of those Baylor type wins, they'll be in...unfortunate as it is.

What does bode well for them is that almost every game remaining on their schedule affords them an opportunity for a quad 1 win. They have like 13 games left. If they go 5-8 the rest of the way, my bet is they get the nod. Again, not a fan at all...just think that's the reality as much as I dislike it. I hope ur right.

Yeah, true and you may be right. UT only has 1 quad 1 win, i believe. That doesn't bode well for them. However the selection committee sure loves them some blue blood programs so I wouldn't be surprised if they get 4-5 more of those Baylor type wins, they'll be in...unfortunate as it is.

What does bode well for them is that almost every game remaining on their schedule affords them an opportunity for a quad 1 win. They have like 13 games left. If they go 5-8 the rest of the way, my bet is they get the nod. Again, not a fan at all...just think that's the reality as much as I dislike it. I hope ur right.
Texas is 2-2 vs q1 teams and still have at least 10 more of those. It looks like only 3 of them are at home. Assuming they win two at home and steal one or two on the road, that puts them at 6-8 vs q1 teams. I just don’t see them getting left behind with that type of record vs q1 teams. Last season WVU went 6-13 vs q1 teams and made the tournament.

You guys are probably right, but I hope you aren't. Lol I can't imagine the donors being happy with that kind of season when they thought they had a top 10 coach/team.

Everyone on here knew what Terry was- is and will be- good recruiter - horrible X and O skills and stubborn or no knowledge how to adjust. Also horrible people manager. He will be gone soon and his honeymoon will be over.
The vast majority of Mid Majors and P5 schools would like to have UT's problems.

Reactions: MINER.JAY
There’s one of the two road q1 wins I expected from Texas. And that was setting the bar very low. Maybe they do better than expected. Unpopular opinion here but I wish success on our former HC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT