ADVERTISEMENT

Portland St. 45, UNT 0 at half

I Think I will attend this game. College football plays a game to see who the best team is in college football, so we get to witness to see who the worst team is in college football right here in the sun bowl.

I don't think anyone who follows UNT would be surprised that PSU won the game. In fact, I want to say PSU was favored. But, 66-0? That's the most points scored by an FCS team against an FBS team. And, unless UNT scores in the last few minutes, it's going to double the largest margin of victory.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
Not a typo. The last game of the season is going to be a barnburner of crap.

Yup

2251988_orig.jpg

And, as would be expected, UNT's coach didn't make it out of the locker room without getting fired.

Now thats a good athletic director. He has a pair of nuts. He realized the ship was sinking and instead of continuing sinking, he jumped off that ship to save the program from getting any worse. Our "Awww Shucks lets pretend there is nothing wrong here" athletic director will continue to let our ship sink until the ship reaches the bottom of the ocean Kuglers offensive recruiting is terrible and we have the worse offense in college football. It is going to take at least 4 years to build up quality QB's, WR's and RB's on out offense when Kugler leaves. This program is sinking fast with Kugler and something has to be done quickly or else we are going to be in a major rebuilding stage when Stull finally decides to make a change.

Reactions: El Paso Chihuahuas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT