ADVERTISEMENT

Posting a photo or link

I asked the same and nobody answered...
Anyway, from your phone (I have an android) just press on the photo/link you want to transpose. Choose to copy. Then when you are here and want to post just press the screen again and choose to paste. Hopefully that makes sense.

Reactions: HeWore62
Anyway, from your phone (I have an android) just press on the photo/link you want to transpose. Choose to copy. Then when you are here and want to post just press the screen again and choose to paste. Hopefully that makes sense.

I already answered. Why do you have to say the exact same thing as me?

Thanks for the heads-up, fellas. I have a little something I want to share.

Just visited the link, JCorona. I may need a 9-year-old to navigate the instructions

Last edited:
Reactions: JCorona
Linking to my phone will not help, fellas. The image is currently parked on my desktop.

Just visited the link, JCorona. Am not "signed in" with Yahoo. I may need a 9-year-old to navigate the instructions.
What if I somehow sent you my personal email, then YOU could post the image?

Just visited the link, JCorona. Am not "signed in" with Yahoo. I may need a 9-year-old to navigate the instructions.

Surely this is not an uncommon question ... Or is it?

Thanks for the heads-up, fellas. I have a little something I want to share. Now, maybe I can do so.
Can’t wait and very curious to see what you post. Sometimes the image will not appear and you’ll have to find a similar pic. If the picture is a personal photo you took then you’ll have to first post it on a picture hosting site. Then from there copy the link onto here.

https://www.lifewire.com/free-image-hosting-sites-3486329

Send me a dm through here and we will exchange emails and I’ll post the picture for you.

Can’t wait and very curious to see what you post. Sometimes the image will not appear and you’ll have to find a similar pic. If the picture is a personal photo you took then you’ll have to first post it on a picture hosting site. Then from there copy the link onto here.

https://www.lifewire.com/free-image-hosting-sites-3486329

Send me a dm through here and we will exchange emails and I’ll post the picture for you.
Ummmm ... not so fast, Professor ... what is a "dm"?

I think you will get a honk out of this little tidbit.

Ummmm ... not so fast, Professor ... what is a "dm"?

I think you will get a honk out of this little tidbit.
A dm is a direct message. If you click on my profile look for a little envelope ✉️ and you should be able to send me a message. Only paying members can send messages. If not I would send one to you.

A dm is a direct message. If you click on my profile look for a little envelope ✉️ and you should be able to send me a message. Only paying members can send messages. If not I would send one to you.
Hmmm ... I don't see a "little envelope," pards. Got another ideeeeer?

Am just trying to post a photo related to Aaron Jones. Maybe I should just stand down, yes?

Last edited:
Hmmm ... I don't see a "little envelope," pards. Got another ideeeeer?

Am just trying to post a photo related to Aaron Jones. Maybe I should just stand down, yes?
When I get home I’ll create a throw away email account. I’ll post it on here so you can send me a private email. Then I’ll reply to you from my original email.

09_B3_E897-_FF1_D-4_B84-9266-_E9_EEEB9_F6_F23.png

Here’s the photo @HeWore62 wanted to share with us.

Reactions: develman
09_B3_E897-_FF1_D-4_B84-9266-_E9_EEEB9_F6_F23.png

Here’s the photo @HeWore62 wanted to share with us.

If you're in the West Texas community of Ozona (pop. 3,400) -- 300-plus miles from El Paso, and 200-plus from San Antonio -- and you have a UTEP window sticker as I do, you might happen upon the biggest Miners fan in Crockett County.

Meet Angel Salas, ace forklift driver and all-around handyman at the local hardware/feed store.

"Hey, a UTEP fan," Angelo will shout. "Aaron Jones!

"UTEP ... A good ol' West Texas boy."

Right away you will notice Angel's allegiance to his favorite NFL team, the Packers, and make the connection to Aaron, who enters his second season with Green Bay.

You will also recognize the extended value to a university in having such a dynamic player on your roster. Not only was Aaron Jones a solid citizen (minus one scrape with the law), he was a team leader, one of the most celebrated RBs in UTEP history and most recently, a college grad.

The young man no longer spends much time in El Paso, but he continues to put ripples on the public pond, giving UTEP football some badly needed street credibility and branding. When the program needs them both.

So here's yet another salute, from a most unlikely source, to the man and the football player we know as Aaron Jones.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT