ADVERTISEMENT

Wake me up when Dimel's Fired or Hardison is Benched 🔥

nattybry

MI Miner Maniac
Jul 7, 2003
Done with my thoughts, opinions or watching this years Utep Football until or unless Dimel's Fired or Hardison is benched. I know it probably won't happen and Senter doesn't care, but I'm done with this team for the year unless there's a HC or QB change. Good Night after another Miner Football Disappointment!

Done with my thoughts, opinions or watching this years Utep Football until or unless Dimel's Fired or Hardison is benched. I know it probably won't happen and Senter doesn't care, but I'm done with this team for the year unless there's a HC or QB change. Good Night after another Miner Football Disappointment!

Enjoy your coma.

I did not watch this game because I was at another game. I was able to listen to the 4th quarter on the drive home. I got to hear Hardison's interceptions (I couldn't see how bad the passes were), but at that point in the game, Hardison was in a position where he had not choice but to pass because the Miners were playing catch-up in the 4th quarter. The offense was playing without Smith and mostly without Hankins and yet they managed to cut the deficit to 7 points several times, but they were always playing catch-up because the defense just sucked. The one time the defense seemed to have gotten a stop they bailed out UNLV with a personal foul (this was the point of the game where I started listening), and then UNLV marched right down the field and scored.

What was going on with the defense tonight? Were they missing tackles, out of position, getting pushed around by a physically superior team, or what?

I did not watch this game because I was at another game. I was able to listen to the 4th quarter on the drive home. I got to hear Hardison's interceptions (I couldn't see how bad the passes were), but at that point in the game, Hardison was in a position where he had not choice but to pass because the Miners were playing catch-up in the 4th quarter. The offense was playing without Smith and mostly without Hankins and yet they managed to cut the deficit to 7 points several times, but they were always playing catch-up because the defense just sucked. The one time the defense seemed to have gotten a stop they bailed out UNLV with a personal foul (this was the point of the game where I started listening), and then UNLV marched right down the field and scored.

What was going on with the defense tonight? Were they missing tackles, out of position, getting pushed around by a physically superior team, or what?

I think UNLV’s scheme gave the Miners fits and their 3rd down efficiency was hard to overcome. At one point they were 10-13 on 3rd down.

Looked like UTEP was going to get a stop and have a chance to go into halftime down 7 with the ball. But we get a big stop and the a 15yd flag at the end of the play. Go down 28-14.

Gavin’s interceptions were all bad.

I think Dimel is placing all his cards in Harrison’s hands and it’s a losing bet. His loyalty to Hardison is ultimately going to get him fired.

bart simpson GIF

• Haha
Reactions: nattybry
Hard to win the TO margin when your QB is tied with three other individuals for most number of interceptions IN THE NATION at seven.

Combine Hardison’s nation-leading SEVEN interceptions with a 50% completion percentage and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see why UTEPs offense struggles to score.

Ultimately I blame Dribble for starting this guy despite his awful year after year performances. I can’t wait until both are no longer walking the UTEP sideline.

Last edited:
Hard to win the TO margin when your QB is tied with three other individuals for most number of interceptions IN THE NATION at seven.

Combine Hardison’s nation-leading SEVEN interceptions with a 50% completion percentage and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see why UTEPs offense struggles to score.

Ultimately I blame Dribble for starting this guy despite his awful year after year performances. I can’t wait until both are no longer walking the UTEP sideline.
Because HardINTson’s gotten chance after chance after chance over the last 4+ years and he’s been awful the whole time he is undoubtedly the worst QB we’ve ever had. Lamaison, Wesley Phillips, Mack Leftwich, Kavika Johnson, Greenlee, Metz, they were all awful but we only had to suffer a year or two with them at the helm. This guy has had a stranglehold of the QB position like he’s a South American dictator and I’m sick of it. We’ve got Manuel Noriega behind center.

Because HardINTson’s gotten chance after chance after chance over the last 4+ years and he’s been awful the whole time he is undoubtedly the worst QB we’ve ever had. Lamaison, Wesley Phillips, Mack Leftwich, Kavika Johnson, Greenlee, Metz, they were all awful but we only had to suffer a year or two with them at the helm. This guy has had a stranglehold of the QB position like he’s a South American dictator and I’m sick of it. We’ve got Manuel Noriega behind center.
Dimel is committed to Hardison more than his wife.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT